1.    #1  
    I have version 6.0.8.61 and all through the setup process I was reading about how it would synchronize pretty much everything on my exchange server account including my calender and to do lists.

Well the email works great.

The contact synch is OK except that it won't let me just browse my listing, I have to 'search' for a specific name.

The ability to see files on my computer in realtime is very cool!

But I'll be darned if I can't seem to find anyway to view my calender or task list from my outlook/exchange account! There just isn't any icon for it in the software. Heck, I think it'd be even cooler if it would give me the option to basically see my calender and task list from exchange auto-synched in real time with the built-in calender and task list in my phone, rather than PCS Business Connection creating a 'segregated' calender and task list which I can't see unless I first go into the Business Connection program.

Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong here? Or is this just not something we have available to us right now?
    Calendar syncing is a feature that is supposed to be released soon.

We are all waiting. Sprint recently sent a SMS message saying that the feature would be available at the end of July. July came and went without an upgrade.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Calendar syncing is a feature that is supposed to be released soon.

We are all waiting. Sprint recently sent a SMS message saying that the feature would be available at the end of July. July came and went without an upgrade.
    That's odd... I'm nearly positive that when I downloaded the software it said it was currently capable of calander synchronization. I wonder if they're just selling the feature before it's even available and hoping nobody notices or gets too upset?

Will the calender synch likely include task list synching as well?
    To accees your calendar via BC on the Treo point Blazer to bc.sprintpcs.com
    I am using 6.3.1.205 and it provides a one-way synch on my Treo 600 - I can see appointments and accept new meeting invites, but I can't add new entries or send meeting requests.

Hopefully they will provide a new release soon that will add this functionality.