1.    #1  
    I've read the manual and played with the phone on this issue and jsut can't figure it out.

What's the best way to schedule an alarm, say for a meeting or just to wake up from a nap? I need it to yell at me (or play an MP3 via Lightwav)!
    Add an event in the calendar for the time you want and set an alarm on the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by w@ntonsoup
    I've read the manual and played with the phone on this issue and jsut can't figure it out.

What's the best way to schedule an alarm, say for a meeting or just to wake up from a nap? I need it to yell at me (or play an MP3 via Lightwav)!
    1. goto the calendar app and set an alarm
    2. goto lwav and tap on the DBook tab button
    3. tap on the alarm and assign your mp3 sound
    4. exit to launcher and turn off your treo
    5. go take your nap
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4.    #4  
    Thanks - I think I figured it all out I'm new to Palm's, and I didn't get that when you set the time for 3 PM, you then set the alarm for how many minutes BEFORE the alarm you want it to go off...
    I like to use Palmaryclock for alarms.

You can use MP3/OGG/WAV/WMA to wake you as long as you have pocket-tunes installed. Otherwise, you can use any midi ringtone on your phone to wake you.
    Calendar is great for meeting reminder alarms, however, when I travel, I like to use my palm as an alarm clock. In my Tungsten the Time app had an alarm clock built in...I was shocked when my Treo didn't. I use MegaClock for my time app and "wake up" alarm now. For meetings I still let the calendar reminder grab my attention.

MegaClock lets you run the alarm multiple times...in case you are a heavy sleeper and don't catch the first round of beeping...and it has the wonderful "snooze" feature.
  7.    #7  
    Okay, Lwav works great, thanks! How do you get it to repeat the MP3 every minute or three?
    I found Primary to be inconsistent once in a while. For my alarms, I use Datebook 5 and Bob's Alarm. For those that repeat on a specific day, Bob's Alarm is a winner. Datebook 5 though is a champ in this area. Support with both products is very good. Ben
    Butler (formerly Treo Butler) will let you repeat alarms ad infinitum. It costs a few bucks, but it works for me. It also has a separate alarm function that will play and repeat MP3.
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"