1.    #1  
    Guys, if this has been answered before, please let me know. Otherwise, this is a request... Can anyone make a program that would give a beep for every minute you're in a call? Kinda like a timer that would inform you of every full minute to help track the length of the conversation.
    I think someone has done it already.

I wonder why people who are so worried about how long they are on a call bother with cell phones. And arent large minute packages now affordable enough that this shouldnt be a worry?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #4  
    thanks much JBoogie! Appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I think someone has done it already.

I wonder why people who are so worried about how long they are on a call bother with cell phones. And arent large minute packages now affordable enough that this shouldnt be a worry?
    Woof, in the US they are, but there are many countries in the world, where it is still expensive - even in Europe the large minute packages are expensive. Or you may be on a pre-paid service, so then it is good to be reminded not to get too garulative.

Plus, for me it was fun to write this program.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nachon
    Woof, in the US they are, but there are many countries in the world, where it is still expensive - even in Europe the large minute packages are expensive. Or you may be on a pre-paid service, so then it is good to be reminded not to get too garulative.

Plus, for me it was fun to write this program.
    Spoiled by high minute plan.

Thanks Nachon for setting me straight. Your stuff is great by the way.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7.    #7  
    Profeo minute minder... who would've thunk it?! Great job Nachon! Thanks for the great app
    thanks dude. great application
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    I am glad you like it. Doing what I can.
    Did you use Profeo today ?