1.    #1  
    I have been searching the net all night.

I want a headset that will allow me to answer and end calls from the headset. Have good noise canceling features (so people can't tell were I am). And have at leats 10 hours of battery life

I think the Bluetrek G2 does that, I have a Jabra BT200 that I use with my V600. I love it. But can i buy a adapter and use it with the T600?.
    can some one help me out. which one does all the above

thanks
    josh
    http://www.btboutique.com/product_in...77fb4533b0edfc

that one looks good...wonderin' if anyone has it yet... I'd really like to know what they think...
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I have been searching the net all night.

I want a headset that will allow me to answer and end calls from the headset. Have good noise canceling features (so people can't tell were I am). And have at leats 10 hours of battery life

I think the Bluetrek G2 does that, I have a Jabra BT200 that I use with my V600. I love it. But can i buy a adapter and use it with the T600?.
    can some one help me out. which one does all the above

thanks
    josh

CallFilter 1.2 has an included option that allows the Jabra BT200 to work. If you already own the BT200 then you may want to check out CallFilter1.2 (trial is 10 days) as this will be cheaper then buying a new headset.
    Help.
    Callfilter is only available in version 1.1 at Handango and Travelzoo.
    Where do you get version 1.2?
    Thanks!
    I didn't think the Treo 600 had Bluetooth support? What am I missing on this conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    Help.
    Callfilter is only available in version 1.1 at Handango and Travelzoo.
    Where do you get version 1.2?
    Thanks!

you get it at www.mytreo.net
    Quote Originally Posted by zorka
    I didn't think the Treo 600 had Bluetooth support? What am I missing on this conversation?
    Some blue tooth headsets have a "non bluetooth" version that comes with an adapter to make the phone work with the headset