1.    #1  
    Recently my treo has been acting up. Sometimes it would just turn on by itself. The key guard is still active when it turns on. The intervals between turn on seems to be different each time. Sometimes its only a couple of seconds between (after the key guard turns off the screen) and other times its up to a minute or so.

I don't know if it is the problem but i have butler 1.92 installed. After it started turning on, I have disabled butler's attention grabber and key guard but it still does it.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    I suspect 3rd party app is bugging out.
    Butler was the culprit in my case. I ended up deleting it and doing a soft reset. All back to normal now
    www.gsmworld.com
    Quote Originally Posted by latca
    Recently my treo has been acting up. Sometimes it would just turn on by itself. The key guard is still active when it turns on. The intervals between turn on seems to be different each time. Sometimes its only a couple of seconds between (after the key guard turns off the screen) and other times its up to a minute or so.

I don't know if it is the problem but i have butler 1.92 installed. After it started turning on, I have disabled butler's attention grabber and key guard but it still does it.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    are you running the latest snappermail beta release?
  4.    #4  
    Not running snappermail but I am running butler.
    do you have Chatter?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey