1.    #1  
    Hi Folks
    I have a free Netscape email account (IMAP) but have not been able to access it with any of the email clients, I've checked and the settings are all identical to the PC Netscape client but access is refused.
    Has anyone managed to get Netscape working with a Treo email account, if so which one and how did you do it?
    Thanks
    Ian
  2.    #2  
    Am I the only one using Netscape mail or can no-one solve this?
    Have you searched the FAQs on the Netscape site? I remember doing so a few years back and remember reading something about Netscape not permiting connections to their free email EXCEPT through their own email app or through a browser. (The latter allows you to see their ads.)
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info, I've tried searching the Netscape site but it's now next to useless, still it seems odd that Mozilla & Firefox/Thunderbird clients are blocked from connecting as well.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info, I've tried searching the Netscape site but it's now next to useless, still it seems odd that Mozilla & Firefox/Thunderbird clients are blocked from connecting as well.
    Bump.

Any update on this. My wife uses netscape and she would like the ability to check her email on my Treo. Only way I have been able to access it is through Blazer which is cumbersome and timeconsuming. Would love it to work with Versamail.
    I have seen people claiming that they got Versamail to work by setting the versamail conduit to Eudora. These folks were using Thunderbird though with contacts sidebar installed.