1.    #1  
    blazer is so ridiculously slow. all the talk about "its twice as fast as a 56k" is quite bogus in practice imo (sprint which is supposedly the fastest), other browsers load much faster but blazer renders the pages the most accurately. obviously blazer is inefficient with the way it loads pictures first. what are the chances of us getting a free blazer update that takes care of this?
    have you tried going into network prefs menu and checking the box that says something like "Don't draw graphics (pages load faster)"
    But I think there should be something done with the pictures on. Sometimes the treo has already downloaded 200kb of data and still nothing on the screen. You can tell that many things are ready because if you push the stop button everything pops up.
    You should really try Xiino. Graphics rendering is not perfect. But download times are five times faster than Blazer. It screems.

Click here for a link to the product and a thread the developer is actively involved with.
    Screems? Xiino just resets my Treo. don't hold your breath for a Blazer update. Palm would prefer you shell out $35 for Web Pro if you want something that works correctly, i.e. loads and displays text first.
    There's like 8 different browsers you can use on the Treo! They all have varying features and some like Webviewer are very fast fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz24
    Screems? Xiino just resets my Treo. don't hold your breath for a Blazer update. Palm would prefer you shell out $35 for Web Pro if you want something that works correctly, i.e. loads and displays text first.
    If Xiino resets your Treo, odds are that popping out your memory card and then running the program will solve your problem. It's worth the effort because the program is streamlined for the Treo 600 and is unbelievably fast. I've tested Reqwireless Webviewer, WebPro, Balzer and Xiino, and Xiino is at least twice the speed of the others and around five times the speed of Blazer. The speed is unreal and it will save you money when roaming because it downloads fewer kilobytes of memory per page. It's weaker on graphic intensive webpages but brilliant on mobile forums. I couldn't live without it.

If you read further down in the thread I've linked a few messages above and the one I'm linking here, you'll see complete information on the memory card reset issue, which will hopefully be resolved in their next release (which will be posted on mytreo.net).

Cheers
    I'm trying out Xinno but I've had some issues with certain javascript pages. Also some sites require you to use graphic icons to navigate. It is difficult to see text graphics with xiino.

But I have to admit is is REALLY fast and feature filled.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I have tried it and love it. However, I can't find where to buy a license! My trial period is over and nobody has been able to direct me to where I can buy it.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    I have tried it and love it. However, I can't find where to buy a license! My trial period is over and nobody has been able to direct me to where I can buy it.

You can buy a liscence at Handango:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...xtSearch=xiino

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions