1.    #1  
    What is the best way to take a photo on the Treo600 and get it onto my PC?

Is there a way that a Hotsync can bring that photo into a particular folder on my PC?

Or, must I move the photo to the SD card and then insert the SD card into my PC reader each time?

Thank you.
    several options i doubt if i know all of them.
    you can do a hotsync and check your pictures folder should be in c:/program files/handspring/treo pictures or whatever extension your using.

you can get an sd card and just transfer the images that you want to your card which should end up in a folder entitled DCIM or something of the sort. plug up an external sd card or pop in the sdcard into your comp and wah-lah.

or you can do it via CardExport which is simple and easy

or you can email it to yourself via picturemail or another app..not sure if treo's mail program can do it though..interesting.
    but yea those are just SOME of the ways
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I use Card Export for this. Quick and easy
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    when i hotsync i dont see the photos in my treo pictures folder on the PC. any ideas why they are not hot syncing? I have the backup on hotsync box checked...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbehringer
    when i hotsync i dont see the photos in my treo pictures folder on the PC. any ideas why they are not hot syncing? I have the backup on hotsync box checked...

Checkout this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=treo+pic

Most probably, imo, you imagelib file in ram has been corrupted. I'ld advise you to move all the pics to the card and then use a file manager like File Z to delete the file and then try to hotsync to see if your pics are transferring once again properly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    thanks gfunk,

in my hotsync manager I do not have a "treo photos" conduit on "palm photos" is this the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbehringer
    thanks gfunk,

in my hotsync manager I do not have a "treo photos" conduit on "palm photos" is this the same?

No, that doesn't sound right, you should definitely have a Treo Pic conduit. Are you sure your're using the Treo palm desktop and not the other PalmOne desktop? If so, make sure you install the default desktop that came on your CD...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thanks Gfunk,

I figured it out. I installed the palm desktop under admin rights and when i went and signed in as a user the old palm desktop was the one used, it did not install for all users. a quick fix and voila! I have photos.

Thanks Again.

CHeers!