Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried PDA Secure? PDA Secure, a PDA locking/security program, is from TrustDigital: www.trustdigital.com/prod15b.htm.

I haven't been able to find any reviews of how well (or not) PDA Secure works on the Treo 600.
    It doesn't work on the Treo. I used it on my Kyocera 6035 and worked great. I tried to work with their customer service but didn't get too far. They said that they were working on a new version for the Treo. This was December last year. Still nothing. That is why I went with PDA Defense.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by badler
    Has anyone tried PDA Secure? PDA Secure, a PDA locking/security program, is from TrustDigital: www.trustdigital.com/prod15b.htm.

I haven't been able to find any reviews of how well (or not) PDA Secure works on the Treo 600.
    Xforcer is not in testing stage and works for the Treo600. check it out
    www.toysoft.ca/xforcer.html Transparent AES256 bits encryption, application launch protection, database filters, system lock and more.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Xforcer is not in testing stage and works for the Treo600. check it out
    www.toysoft.ca/xforcer.html Transparent AES256 bits encryption, application launch protection, database filters, system lock and more.
    Looks like an interesting security program. A bit more than I'm looking for (all I want is something that locks my Treo and is stable; it doesn't need to encrypt or backup or anything else.) But then again, those extras are okay if the security program doesn't contribute to crashing my Treo or cause and weird after effects.

I've had good luck with other Toysoft products. Any user reviews for Xforcer?
    I just recently went poking around into the security settings of the treo that are built in and saw the timed lock setting. I figure it might be a good idea to turn it on, so I did. I set it so after 36hrs of no activity it locks itself.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    use mSafe
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...