Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Two problems, probably related:

1) Camera app, Capture a picture. Click Send button, and app saves picture, but doesn't invoke the Mail app. (Mail is still the default mail app, I checked).

2) Camera app, Capture and save picture. Go to List view, select any picture, and click Send button. Treo reboots!

Has anyone else seen this? I bet some piece of recent stuff I downloaded is interfering, but I can't find it. Any ideas? Thanks!
    This has also been happening to me recently, periodically. The same symptons you describe. At the moment, it is working again, but wasn't for the last few days.
    Now mine is doing this. I have been trying different IM clients that last few days. Dont know if this has anything to do with it...

bs
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Mine is doing it consistently.... don't know what the heck it is, but it's annoying!
    I did notice the screen that pops up when you hit send is labeled 'PrintMe'

I got mine working by removing all traces of my uninstalled IM programs and snapper mail. then doing a hotsync. then a hard reset. then a hotsync to restore.

I have not reinstalled the IM or snapper mail programs however. Its currently gives me the choices of Mail, MMS, PrintMe.

bs
    Put Verichat back on there and I bet it will work...

Quote Originally Posted by midyear66
    Now mine is doing this. I have been trying different IM clients that last few days. Dont know if this has anything to do with it...

bs