1.    #1  
    I posted this in the communication section, but believe it belongs here.

Can I configure Blazer to download a file to my SD card. For example I am trying to get a text file in, but if I tell Blazer to not use Memo (because Memo breaks the file into hundreds of small memos), I can't find the file anywhere.

ddeger
    Quote Originally Posted by ddeger
    I posted this in the communication section, but believe it belongs here.

Can I configure Blazer to download a file to my SD card. For example I am trying to get a text file in, but if I tell Blazer to not use Memo (because Memo breaks the file into hundreds of small memos), I can't find the file anywhere.

ddeger
    you can try this.

register .txt and select a different app to recieve the download. you can use app like media manager from www.toysoft.ca. media manager can receive the file and put it into a different folder on the card for you.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you can try this.

register .txt and select a different app to recieve the download. you can use app like media manager from www.toysoft.ca. media manager can receive the file and put it into a different folder on the card for you.
    Does this work for any other files. ie. jpg, avi, gif, prc,...etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Does this work for any other files. ie. jpg, avi, gif, prc,...etc?
    Yes, you can enter upto 32 file extensions and have media manager handle them for you. You can set different paths, IR receive and default applications. The demo allows 8 extensions. give it a try.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Yes, you can enter upto 32 file extensions and have media manager handle them for you. You can set different paths, IR receive and default applications. The demo allows 8 extensions. give it a try.
    I've downloaded the demo but I can't seem to download certain files I've sent to the default email app on my Treo. I've sent myself gif and avi but it won't download directly to the SD card. I get a memory error. does the application that needs to open the attachments have to be on the SD card?
  6.    #6  
    This sounds like what I am looking for, only I can't find out how to register a file. My Sprint provide users manual SUCKs.

Does anyone know of a good "Treo knowledge base" I can access to find out such simple things as how to register a file?

ddeger
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I might have to check this out.