1.    #1  
    I was just at the local AT&T store (In Metairie, LA) and was talking about the Treo 600 with the rep.

He said that this was a "new model", only available for the last month or so. The display sign said that it was Bluetooh compatable. He said that there was "some kind of adapter that fit in the memory slot" but he wasn't sure exactly what.

Did I miss something?
    Dennis G. Esler
    i wish you got a picture of this the treo 600 has not got bluetooth and at the moment there is no SD card with bluetooth that will work with palm os 5
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075
    I was just at the local AT&T store (In Metairie, LA) and was talking about the Treo 600 with the rep.

He said that this was a "new model", only available for the last month or so. The display sign said that it was Bluetooh compatable. He said that there was "some kind of adapter that fit in the memory slot" but he wasn't sure exactly what.

Did I miss something?
    I would bet money on the ignorance of the rep over the possibility of the phones hardware. Same scenario of when I purchased a PC eight years ago. I was told a P75 with 8mb of ram was 'ideal' for editing home movies on the desktop.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Was this the Sprint store on Veterans?
    I have found that they are only moderately knowledgable about the Treo 600. The are usually very helpful, but often times have incorrect information.

Paul
    ^and now...a person like me has a P4 3.06...and 2gigs of RAM
  6.    #6  
    It's the AT&T store at Veterans and Severn in the Lakeside parking lot (next to Starbuck's.)
    Dennis G. Esler
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    I would bet money on the ignorance of the rep over the possibility of the phones hardware. Same scenario of when I purchased a PC eight years ago. I was told a P75 with 8mb of ram was 'ideal' for editing home movies on the desktop.
    8 years ago? hahaha.
    My bad,
    I didn't notice that you said AT&T.

Paul