1.    #1  
    I tried the Agendus on ST600 and i am wondering if anybody has noticed a drain on the battery caused by Agendus pro.

The last couple weeks i have been on the trial version of AGendus and found that my battery was going quicker. I unistalled this weekend and have noticed my battery consumption is back to normal.

I am hoping this is a coincidents, because i really liked the program.

Anybody come across similar problems with battery consumption and Agendus pro
    used Agendus for a long time, going back to Palm III, then V, etc - all the way up to a 600 now, and have never noticed any specific battery drain due specifically to Agds.

Maybe it's some other program that's causing your drain. Agnds just sits there on top of the core Palm databases, as you probably know, and thus shouldn't really be draining power...
    The only other possibility is that as you are looking at new trial software, you tend to turn on your Treo more often to check out that app, thus draining the battery faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbletheby
    I tried the Agendus on ST600 and i am wondering if anybody has noticed a drain on the battery caused by Agendus pro.

The last couple weeks i have been on the trial version of AGendus and found that my battery was going quicker. I unistalled this weekend and have noticed my battery consumption is back to normal.

I am hoping this is a coincidents, because i really liked the program.

Anybody come across similar problems with battery consumption and Agendus pro
    If you have Agendus Pro, Agendus Mail is included and the default setting is to check email every 10 minutes.

Go to Menu/Tools/Preferences and make sure the box labelled "Check e-mail every 10 minutes" is unchecked.

If that's not the problem, then I'm not sure. I have been using AP since January and have not experienced battery problems as you have.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad