1.    #1  
    I was looking for java games and I found this http://www.mobiledia.com/forum/topic15662.html

The users there says that you can include a com.zip in the *.jar file of a nokia game and all the calls made from a nokia game for example Bubble bobble, when you execute it you get this message com.nokia.mid.ui.FullCanvas the specified class will be redirected to somekind of GeneralCanvas and we will be able to play the game.

The problem is that I can't find the com.zip !?!?!? anyone can help me with this ???
    Is there any other way ??????
    I'd love to play Bubble Bobble on my Treo600 and many more....

HELP......
    Hmmm... I don't know where to find the file, but I'd be happy to convert via the jartoprc for ya...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    gfunk,
    You converted any good games lately that you'd like to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo94
    gfunk,
    You converted any good games lately that you'd like to share?

Hey Kilo! Well I posted a bunch a whlie ago in this thread (and many more that were lost after the treocentral crash ). However I haven't converted any recently b/c I uninstalled the J2ME from my Treo b/c of memory constraints. I'll be much happier when P1 finally puts the J2ME in Rom as reportedly rumored on the Ace....

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    J2ME in the Ace's Rom? Sweet! I don't remember seeing that. Do you have a link of where it was reported or is it just in these TreoCentral forums?

Next you'll say they are bumping up the IR, so that it can be used as a universal remote control like Sony used to. I think a powerful IR is up there with a camera and mp3 in the "Things that are relatively cheap to implement and don't change the form factor any, but deliver excellent value because they can replace another device (to some extent)" Category. That's my favorite category.
  6.    #6  
    I found the com.zip and added in the .jar but when I try to play a game in my Treo the buttons are acting weird the refresh is "flashing" in other words you can't play the games ......

Anyone heard if there is any application that can emulate 320x320 screen ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hey Kilo! Well I posted a bunch a whlie ago in this thread (and many more that were lost after the treocentral crash ). However I haven't converted any recently b/c I uninstalled the J2ME from my Treo b/c of memory constraints. I'll be much happier when P1 finally puts the J2ME in Rom as reportedly rumored on the Ace....
    Similar move here, I recently had my T600 replaced by Sprint (refurb unit), and didn't bother loading it back on for space reasons (all I ever used it for was the bowling program you converted).
    I would like to download games on my Treo. Where can I find a free java download?
    G-FUNKMAGIC, I tried going to the link that you listed but the page is unavailable. HELP, I wanna play..
    Quote Originally Posted by ffer
    I would like to download games on my Treo. Where can I find a free java download?
    G-FUNKMAGIC, I tried going to the link that you listed but the page is unavailable. HELP, I wanna play..
    HUH? The link worked for me? Try again.

Also http://midlet.org/index.jsp is a good place to find free midlets...

I am soo new to this. WHcih java application should I download?
    You first have to install the jave runetime on your Treo from the link below:

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/jvm/

You can then install midlets directly via the Midlet HQ app that will be installed on your treo...