1.    #1  
    hi: im just curious is there a way to display the picture whenever on/off phone?
    Turn off, like in sleep mode with the top button. Or connect and disconnect the carrier when you hold the top button down for a second or two?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Turn off, like in sleep mode with the top button. Or connect and disconnect the carrier when you hold the top button down for a second or two?

Quote Originally Posted by dsmportal
    hi: im just curious is there a way to display the picture whenever on/off phone?

"the picture"
    What picture?

"whenever on/off phone"
    Did you mean to have a verb.

A more detailed question or at least a complete question might result in answers closer to what you're looking for.
    check out gifStartup which lets you assign any gif with you turn on and off your phone. you can find it at www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Turn on/off phone, do you mean the whole Treo600? Or do you mean just the phone, AKA wireless mode off/on?

So do you want said picture to be shown when you turn off/on the whole PDA/Phone or do you want the picture when you turn on the wireless mode so you can use the phone?

There is no real on/off for the pda/phone, it goes into "sleep" mode. you hit the power button on top, the screen goes off, but the treo600 is still on (you can see the LED flash. the only off/on is the carrier on/off for wireless mode. But thatis more of an enable/disable.

So in laymens terms, you want this picture to show right before the screen turns off and show right after the screen turns on. OR do you want to see this speical picture when you turn the wireless off/on (Connect and disconnect from your cell phone carrier (Sprint,AT&T, etc)>?

Sorry to have been confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    check out gifStartup which lets you assign any gif with you turn on and off your phone. you can find it at www.toysoft.ca
    I looked on toysoft, via your link, just to see what screen you were talking about, the carrier on/off or the pda on/off (Sleep).
    Color me stupid, but I can't find gifstartup. Is it thru Lightwave?
    TIA, Matt
    Basically he got the site right
    When you go there, the products you see are only featured products
    Hit the products btn on left, and then you have some categories

Go to the tools/utils category

Once there, look under those products for a next arrow >>>

Hit that twice, to get to page 3 of 4, and you should find the app you seek

Hope this helped and it was right (did it out of memory coz closed win by accident!)

Peace y'all

TREOCENTRAL RULESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

[I]S[W]Y
    Thx iswy,
    Which screen is this for? It just says startup and shut down. There for I assume it's for the carrier on/off screen (when the radio is turned off or on)?
    Good memeory BTW...