1.    #1  
    How about this for an idea.

Modelled on the battery pack, what about having a memory pack with built in Wifi and own rechargeable power supply which connects to the back of the Treo 600 and plugs into the Card slot for data transfer.

Tell me is this not the best idea.

You could have a massive amount of memory, maybe even the same as the iPod 20gig. All built into this expansion module. Team it up with Wifi and you have the best add-on you can possibly buy.

But wait..........their's more.

What if we added the extra battery support into the module so that we can have more power for the Treo, memory expansion and Wifi.

Does this not interest you.

Which maker would take up the challenge
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_One
    How about this for an idea.

Modelled on the battery pack, what about having a memory pack with built in Wifi and own rechargeable power supply which connects to the back of the Treo 600 and plugs into the Card slot for data transfer.

Tell me is this not the best idea.

You could have a massive amount of memory, maybe even the same as the iPod 20gig. All built into this expansion module. Team it up with Wifi and you have the best add-on you can possibly buy.

But wait..........their's more.

What if we added the extra battery support into the module so that we can have more power for the Treo, memory expansion and Wifi.

Does this not interest you.

Which maker would take up the challenge
    That's a great idea. I think there was talk in one of the bluetooth threads about doing the same thing. Just need someone with the skills to step up to the plate.
    This idea is just copying the IPAQ sleeve concept, which by the way is no longer used in mass.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings
    This idea is just copying the IPAQ sleeve concept, which by the way is no longer used in mass.....
    Yes but you can get wifi in an IPAQ
  5.    #5  
    and it's not a copy as I have never read any posts on IPAQ......

I just thought it would be a great concept and idea for the Treo 600.

Sorry if it copies thoughts made by others.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Good thinking, and it won't be obsolete when the Ace comes along. I like it!
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    that is a great idea. but how much girth would this add on to our treo's? As much as the removable battery? which is way too much if you ask me.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The girth would be fine by me, since I wouldn't use it all the time. It would definitely be smaller than carrying a both Treo and a hard drive player.
    I had a similar epiphany when I looked at the actual specs for the new hard drives and for the battery pack. It would also be great for file storage for those DVD's we've been wanting to play on our commutes.
    OK, who's the inventive genius....I have cash!
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!