1.    #1  
    Just bought my Treo and I can not decide which email program to get. I would like to check my road runner (pop) accounts on the phone. Is there any major reason to go with Snapper over Eudora or vice versa?
    attachemnts!!! snapper does it and eudora doesn't.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    so with snapper I could receive attachments? ok. that is one plus. how about the actual interface? is one easier to use over the other? can i check multiple accounts with both?
    Mischwar, Check your Private Message area. BTW, did you see my reply to your RR question and VZW, we got it to work. Matt
    I've been using Eudora and been happy with it so far Attachments would be nice, though I generally don't need them for what I use my Treo for.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveFehr
    I've been using Eudora and been happy with it so far Attachments would be nice, though I generally don't need them for what I use my Treo for.
    I have Sprint Treo 600, use bellsouth.net for my email. I've downloaded Eudora on my desktop. Now how do I utilize it with my Treo?

The "mail" outgoing feature that v1.2 provides will not work with anything but sprintpcs.com account.