1.    #1  
    I am sorry for being away for a while. I have been working on the Firmware 1.2 download problem, AND I have had alot of other stuff come up. However I have found a fix for the 1.2 download problam, and will be updating the wallpaper that I already have online.

Now for the BIG news! Doom III Wallpaper!!! That is right!

Attached are some samples, To see them all jsut check out:
    http://www.tavisjohn.com/treo600 on your home computer or Treo600!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    I am sorry for being away for a while.
    I've wondered where you were. Was just wondering last night and then you show up. Glad you're back.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    I've wondered where you were. Was just wondering last night and then you show up. Glad you're back.
    I am glad that I was missed. I love the timing, LOL!

I will not be as active, I have alot going on right now. However I am upgrading the ENTIRE wallpaper archive to be compatable with Firmware v1.2. I am also making other minor modifications and updates to the site. Then I will make more Guides, and Wallpaper!

I cannot believe that the counter is over 7,000!!! My little site must really be popular!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    good to have you back and glad to hear your going to update the site great work
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    good to have you back and glad to hear your going to update the site great work
    Yea, last night I FINALLY figured out how to fix it! Now I am working on the existing wallpaper pages.
    Yea, where ya been bud?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Yea, where ya been bud?
    Trying to learn PHP, taking care of my wife after she got nocked out of her Wheelchair by a car. (She is OK, she just ended up with a broken jaw) And many other projects. And also trying to have a personal life!
    Man, bad news about your wife, GLAD SHE'S OK! After a phasco like that, hope some good vibes come your way
    Enjoy your personal life, your wife, PHP and your Treo600. Don't be a stranger...
    If I ever get off my arse, I'll send you some H*R wallpapers for you to look at and perhaps host.
    Later,Matt
    Welcome back Tavis, good to hear your wife is doing better.

Take care!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Man, bad news about your wife, GLAD SHE'S OK! After a phasco like that, hope some good vibes come your way
    Enjoy your personal life, your wife, PHP and your Treo600. Don't be a stranger...
    If I ever get off my arse, I'll send you some H*R wallpapers for you to look at and perhaps host.
    Later,Matt

I am glad you all really enjoy my wallpaper (And hopefully the other parts of my site too!) Whenever you get a chance, feel free to send me the wallpaper! I am currently working on some abstract wallpaper. This wallpaper will be 100% My artwork! No resized windows wallapper, or altered images made by someone else, we are talking ALL MINE!!! LOL

(My wallpaper standard is 160x120 Just so you know )
    Which problem with Firmware 1.2
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    Which problem with Firmware 1.2
    The way the browser handles links was changed. If you used an image to link to an image, the linked image would not download properly. I have a PHP script that correct's this problem. I just have to finish changing the links on all my pages... (100's opon 100's of links argh... )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    I am sorry for being away for a while. I have been working on the Firmware 1.2 download problem, AND I have had alot of other stuff come up. However I have found a fix for the 1.2 download problam, and will be updating the wallpaper that I already have online.

Now for the BIG news! Doom III Wallpaper!!! That is right!

Attached are some samples, To see them all jsut check out:
    http://www.tavisjohn.com/treo600 on your home computer or Treo600!
    hi, welcome back. wondering where your fix for the 1.2 download problem is
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Nice to see you back. It's great you found a solution to the download problem.
    can someone link me to it? i can't find it on his site??
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Find what? If you're talking about how he got around the download problem, it's not a simple HTML code change. I actually told him how I got around the problem at Treobits, and that's what he's doing on his site.
    oh i thought you were talking about the firmware problems lol
    Hey Tavisjohn!

Wonderful wallpapers! Any chance we could get one from the PDAs in the game? You know, with the UAC logo?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by rvel; 08/26/2004 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling