1.    #1  
    Greetings,

What would be the best e-mail client to use for viewing PDF's?

Thanks
    doesn't exist.

it isn't upto the email client. the email client just passes it off to what ever program has regitered to open that document.

currently there is no program, that is available to purchase, that will open native pdf documents.

a program does exist, but it is/was only budled with some sony's.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    doesn't exist.

it isn't upto the email client. the email client just passes it off to what ever program has regitered to open that document.

currently there is no program, that is available to purchase, that will open native pdf documents.

a program does exist, but it is/was only budled with some sony's.

Actually Felipe, your mostly correct there... There is actually a robust email client called Corsoft Aileron that does indeed support PDF attachments. Document attachments can actually be directly converted by Aileron's server into pda friendly formats for easy viewing...

However, you are correct that besides Piscel viewer on clies, there is no native pdf support for PalmOne devices...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Yes. I agree with GNM Aileronmail supports attachments with .pdf formats. Acrobat documents (PDF files) on the handheld maintain optimized format that is different compared to the desktop format. Their middle tier enables the data to be converted to effective data presentation. I use it and I have never faced problems with their attachment supports atleast uptill now. You can better give it a try they have a 15 day free trial on their website www.corsoft.com and ofcourse the best live chat support.
    XpressMail (Cingular) or Sprint's business connect (same exact product by Seven) will convert pdf, doc, ppt, and xls attachments to text for viewing on the Treo. It's not real pretty, but it does the trick to at least view them.
    XpressMail PE cost nothing extra, just registre, dowload, and install. Not sure about Sprint's, you'd have to look in to it.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G