1.    #1  
    I've only got one complaint with ClockPop5. I'm just wondering if it is by design or if it is an incompatibility with some other program I have installed.

I have to turn the Treo on, then wait for the keyguard to come up, then press and hold the button again to see the clock. If I happen to press and hold the ClockPop button before the keyguard appears, then the ClockPop comes up, and then returns (when I release the button) the Treo to an unlocked app or app launcher and remains on as if I had unlocked it myself.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,
    TechDude
    Yep, same thing here...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Well, I just emailed the software developer via palmgear. We'll see what happens I guess.

--TechDude
    What do you mean wait for the keyguard to come up? I press once for the screen to come on (with lock in place), press a second time and hold to see the time. Ten seconds keyguard turns it back off still in locked position.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    What do you mean wait for the keyguard to come up? I press once for the screen to come on (with lock in place), press a second time and hold to see the time. Ten seconds keyguard turns it back off still in locked position.
    Unless you have BrightCam installed, you probably don't have to wait for the keyguard to come up. BrightCam always checks the light level from the camera when you turn the Treo on and delays the keyguard by like 1/3 -1/2 a second.

Sorry if I made it sound like ClockPop was causing the keyguard to delay.

--TechDude