Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNeopet
    Hey Blues,
    Any chance I might get the fantastically beautiful Wonder Woman background you use in your avatar? Gotta tell ya- I had a thing for Ms. Carter ever since that series came out...
    Hey, thanks!
    And don't forget the Wonder Woman tv series is on dvd now... It was a must buy!

Here she is!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    somre more. if you like em, let me know. if there's something specific you want, lemme know.
    Ok...those are great background images...however due to some genetic defect, I don't like zLauncher (sorry ). I like Facer a whole lot better for my needs. (No arguments or fame wars intended).

Would you mind if I created some Facer themes, and gave you credit for the images in the author notes? Pretty Please!
    Re vera, potas bene.
    I'd be interested in how you create Facer themes using jpg's
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by dorelse
    Ok...those are great background images...however due to some genetic defect, I don't like zLauncher (sorry ). I like Facer a whole lot better for my needs. (No arguments or fame wars intended).

Would you mind if I created some Facer themes, and gave you credit for the images in the author notes? Pretty Please!
    were you talking to me?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  5.    #45  
    In honour of Team Canada - GO CANADA GO!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    I'd be interested in how you create Facer themes using jpg's
    Well, I'd just use something like XnView, save them as a .bmp and go from there. Using Theme Architect, its actually pretty easy.
    Re vera, potas bene.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    were you talking to me?
    rossoneri - yeah..sorry should have made that clearer...
    Re vera, potas bene.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by dorelse
    rossoneri - yeah..sorry should have made that clearer...
    ok but don't post them here in the zlauncher thread
  9.    #49  
    bump. anymore nice backgrounds people?
  10.    #50  
    bump
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123