Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    no. you use it as a jpg. just transfer it to the SD card using INSTALL TOOLS. Don't use the regular image transfer method where you put images into the TRANSFER folder.

You'll find all the images on the SD card. Then move them to the ZLAUNCHER/BACKROUND folder in the SD card. Then you'll find them in Zlauncher THEME menu. i noticed that once you select it as a background, it makes a copy locally on the treo and so u can delete the original from the SD card.

i hope you like the ones i made

Actually, you don't have to move them to the backround folder at all. Just go to the card while in zLauncher and tap and hold on any image and a pull up menu should come up to give you the option of making it a backround, and viola! Simple as that. That way you can go into your /DCIM and chose any pic from you cam or whatever a backimage too...very easy...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Actually, you don't have to move them to the backround folder at all. Just go to the card while in zLauncher and tap and hold on any image and a pull up menu should come up to give you the option of making it a backround, and viola! Simple as that. That way you can go into your /DCIM and chose any pic from you cam or whatever a backimage too...very easy...
    yah either way works. i like the other method better cus it's more organized but whatever method you like
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmas
    Hi Ancient_One,

Here's the background I said I would post, Unfortunately I could find that image so I made a similar one . Hope you like it.
    this is pretty cool! make one of the seagulls in finding nemo
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    This is one I use...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have detailed files.
  5.    #25  
    i don't like cluttered backgrounds. makes the icon impossible to see and it's just an eyesore. which is why window's backgrounds don't go well with the treo - hell they don't go well with a PC either.
  6.    #26  
    for fans of prog house DJ Sasha, here's a wallpaper made from the cover his album Airdrawndagger. Enjoy.
    I love them all.

Keep them coming guys.

I might try and post some as well.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

8.    #28  
    Here are some simple ones that I made that are based on the WAVE one posted earlier. Just plain text that can tell you at a glance what is what. hope you like em.
  9.    #29  
    Continued
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    this is pretty cool! make one of the seagulls in finding nemo
    Need to find an image
  11.    #31  
    google it
    Vida gurrera
    Here's one of Marilyn I grabbed from one of her movie posters...
    And another from a painting by Comijn Brank called Odalisque I.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Kramsauer destroyed his Treo as described here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=destroyed

But the picture of his phone makes a great background in its abstract art style! This way perhaps some good came from the disaster?

Two edited ZLauncher background was the result of my editing.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by christine
    Kramsauer destroyed his Treo as described here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=destroyed

But the picture of his phone makes a great background in its abstract art style! This way perhaps some good came from the disaster?

Two edited ZLauncher background was the result of my editing.
    i think that's just tempting fate! hahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    This is one I use...
    Looks like Hanalei valley on Kauai...ahhh pictures of home =)

CGordonn
    Here's 2 more.. The first is a snapshot of the surface of Io, and the second is a cropped pic of the Colosseum in Rome.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    Here's 2 more.. The first is a snapshot of the surface of Io, and the second is a cropped pic of the Colosseum in Rome.
    Hey Blues,

Great Z backgrounds!!

Any chance I might get the fantastically beautiful Wonder Woman background you use in your avatar? Gotta tell ya- I had a thing for Ms. Carter ever since that series came out...

Thanks in advance!

Neo
    Hi Rossoneri,

Better late than never... sorry it took so long but here are the long awaited seagulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmas
    Hi Rossoneri,

Better late than never... sorry it took so long but here are the long awaited seagulls.
    nice
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast