1.    #1  
    I've got some files (both wav and mp3) on my phone, but for some reason LightWav won't play them. When I select "play" in the LightWav Sounds menu it looks like it is trying to play the file, but there is no sound.

Also, selecting a ringer in the LightWav Treo menu doesn't seem to be working. Even though I've selected an mp3 file as the ring tone in LightWav, when the phone rings I still hear the standard Treo ringer.

Any suggestions?
    not trying to be a smart azz or anything but........i would recommend reading the user manual that came with the downloaded file. all of your anwers are in the manual.
  3.    #3  
    If the answers are in the manual (which I read in its entirety), then I missed them. But thanks.
    Do you have the full or demo version? The demo version only plays short sound files.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Do you have the full or demo version? The demo version only plays short sound files.
    I've got the full version.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNole
    I've got the full version.
    I had the same problem. Seems like the paths to your audio files gets lost sometimes. The work around for me was to define/redefine all sound paths to be custom and repoint to all of the sound directories in the preferences section of lightwav. It worked for me.
    Do you have Pocket Tunes installed? Did the demo version work when you tried it?
    Can someone verifythis bug? If you pull out your SD card, LightWav looses the paths to your custom directory locations for Audio and coverups if you have have those directories located at thebase of your SD card filesystem. I was wondering why my my mp3's were not always being recognized by LW. I have now moved my "audio" and "coverup" directories under the launcher directory on the SD card and the problem seems to have disappeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    Can someone verifythis bug? If you pull out your SD card, LightWav looses the paths to your custom directory locations for Audio and coverups if you have have those directories located at thebase of your SD card filesystem. I was wondering why my my mp3's were not always being recognized by LW. I have now moved my "audio" and "coverup" directories under the launcher directory on the SD card and the problem seems to have disappeared.
    by pulling out the sd card that shouldnt have any problems. if you want to be sure goto the Sound Prefs and set all to Custom and then select "audio" in the toggle box.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    by pulling out the sd card that shouldnt have any problems. if you want to be sure goto the Sound Prefs and set all to Custom and then select "audio" in the toggle box.
    That's exactly what I was doing. I have the Audio directory at the base of the SD card (/Audio). It was defined in LW as a custom path and pointed to /Audio for Alarm sounds and Ringtone sounds. Several times a week, I go to the main LW screen under the Sounds tab and try to play a ringtone. Sometimes nothing happens - no sounds at all. I then have to reset my custom paths again. It just happened to me again and I found that if I remove/insert my SD card, LW looses the paths and I cannot play ringtones in the sound tab any more.

Now if I move my /Audio directory to /Palm/Launcher/Audio and set the custom path to this directory, the custom paths do not get lost on card eject/insert.