Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    how can i download pictures from t600 - thanks.
    A little more info would help us answer.

Are you trying to access the pictures from your computer? Mac or Windows? Or is it something else you're trying to do?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Auricchio
    A little more info would help us answer.

Are you trying to access the pictures from your computer? Mac or Windows? Or is it something else you're trying to do?
    1) im took couple of pictures from treo 600 and i want to dowload to my desktop

2) i have couple of pictures in my desktop and i want to upload to my treo 600

im using windows.

thank you sir.
    You should have an icon on your desktop called "Treo Pictures"

Open the folder. Then click on your user name. There you'll see the pictures currently on your Treo. Open the folders and save the pictures to your PC.

To move an image on to your Treo drag the image into the folder named "transfer" then hot-sync.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    You should have an icon on your desktop called "Treo Pictures"

Open the folder. Then click on your user name. There you'll see the pictures currently on your Treo. Open the folders and save the pictures to your PC.

To move an image on to your Treo drag the image into the folder named "transfer" then hot-sync.

i upgrade from t300 to t600 and when i upgrade my phone i never get any installation cd. what i got is just a phone thats it.

so do you think im missing t600 installation cd or something?
    Yep, that would be the problem I suspect.

Since you never got the CD ROM for the Treo 600 you didn't install the picture transferring software.

Another option then would be to move the images to an SD card then get a SD reader/writer and move them to your PC that way.
    or if you have a laptop with a infared port you can just beam them over
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Yep, that would be the problem I suspect.

Since you never got the CD ROM for the Treo 600 you didn't install the picture transferring software.

Another option then would be to move the images to an SD card then get a SD reader/writer and move them to your PC that way.

do u think i should call sprint and tell them to send me the treo 600 installation cd ?
    It certainly couldn't hurt.

Although I'm not sure they'd just "send" you one without somehow you proving you are entitled to one since the CD includes free software which only comes with the Treo.
    I'll burn a copy of my installation cd for you if you want. Just email me at boratdi20@yahoo.com

- Phil -
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmm12210
    I'll burn a copy of my installation cd for you if you want. Just email me at boratdi20@yahoo.com

- Phil -
    thank you so much

you should receive email very shortly.

thank you again
    go to palmone.com and download the software for free.
    I don't see where you can download that software on the Palmone Site. The only thing I was able to download was the Palm Desktop Software. Can somebody point out what I'm missing?

I have the same situation as the guy above. I called Sprint and won't give mail me the CD-Rom. They said the store was supposed to give it to me and the store says it doesn't come with the reconditioned phones and to download it from the website and its not there to download.

Getting the run around big time. Can't believe its this hard to get the installation CD-Rom. Phil - Just sent you an e-mail asking for the CD-ROM as well if possible.

Thanks!
    also, I've dumped pictures on my SD Card but it doesn't recognize them (or I can't find them) when I put the SD card into the phone.
    [QUOTE=Mick16]I don't see where you can download that software on the Palmone Site. The only thing I was able to download was the Palm Desktop Software. Can somebody point out what I'm missing?QUOTE]

The Palm desktop for treo 600 already have the treo picture support. Look for the folder!

Install the software and look for:

c:\program files\handspring\treo pictures\"your user name"

For the pictures that you take

and

c:\program files\handspring\treo pictures\install

to put there the pictures you want to use on your treo.

Maybe the folder "handspring" is now called Palm. DonĀ“t Know.
    There's no Treo Pictures Folder anywhere in my Palm Folder. I tried inserting one and it did nothing after hot syncing.
    What folder are you placing the images into on your SD card?

Are they in the folder named "DCIM"?

And I beleive the built in picture viewer only sees .jpg images.
    I'm tried putting .jpegs on the SD card as a stand alone files and also in the folder named Palm. The only folders on my SD Card are "Audio" (which I created myself) and "Palm". The Palm folder contains a "Launcher" folder as well, but nothing else is on there.

You think I should create a folder named "DCIM" and put them in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick16
    You think I should create a folder named "DCIM" and put them in there?
    Yes.

What could it hurt?
    I need that damn Installation CD-Rom. Not sure why Sprint is being such a tightwad and won't send it to me. Maybe I just need to call them and ***** more.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast