Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has anyone tried PumaTech's IntelliSync with Outlook 2003?
    I have been using intellisync and it seems to be the best out there. I like the fact that it interfaces with the palms os contacts and stuff. It keeps the outlook categories too despite claims from other software that keeping categories is a limitation of the OS. There is no need to have different contacts than what come with the palm using intellisync. I don't think beyond contacts or keysuite will let you search by first initial, last initial and I really like that. It makes it super easy to find people.

The only complaint so far is that I have to re-install every 30 days

I have yet to find a working crack. For 5.1 and others there were lots of things but for v 5.3.2 which is the latest, i have yet to crack it. If anyone does please give me a shout.
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    pleazzzzee don't talk about cracked apps here....if I was a mod, I would ban you for 48 hours for that
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Keysuite now seamlessly replaces the built-in address book: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=keysuite
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    I haven't installed either yet, but in the past with my other pda, I preferred Beyond for one reason. Key didn't have the alpha tabs, and you had to do much scrolling to get to the name Zeek or whatever ...
    --
    ·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    JeWitch1 AT
    HOTMAIL DOT COM
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´
    -:¦:- ((¸¸
    ·.·
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Actually, with KeyContacts, just type in the first letter or two and it will jump to that part of the alphabet.
    Well I purchased Beyond Contacts first but after a few weeks started looking for something else. Beyond contacts was too slow in finding contacts I have 2000 plus contacts. Even more disturbing was that synchronizing was very slow and trying to sync between two computers caused alot of problems. I tried KeySuites yesterday and immeadiately saw the improvements. Much quicker searches and synchronizing. Easy synchronization between two computers. For me its a no brainer KeySuites is the better of the two.

David
  8.    #28  
    I couldn't agree more. Key Suite is a fantastic app. It is fast and seamless and does everything it says it does. Without a doubt, this is the go-to app. for Outlook users! Anyone else have experience to add?

-THP
    Think First, ask questions later!
    whats with agendus for palm? does anyone know if it good and how it compares with keysuite?
    Agendus uses the palm native databases. As such, it doesn't sync to as many Outlook fields & categories as KeySuite or Beyond Contacts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12