1.    #1  
    Hi -- I used Windows MediaPlayer v9 to copy over one
    song and now I see it in the Pocket Tunes display.
    Knows about the author, singer, etc.

But when I hook up the Seidio (which works fine
    for shoutcast.com Internet radio) and try it, no
    sound comes out.

This is the 15-day PocketTunes trial. It is not very
    far into the trial so I am wondering what gives. All
    the volumes are on (Ptunes+Seidio) and I don't
    hear anything.

I've tried everything I can think of.

What's up with this device/software/trial combo?

Stuart
    If it's their 2-in-1 retractable headset, then you need to change the switch to be able to listen to stereo music, otherwise it only works as a headset and mic for talking on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    If it's their 2-in-1 retractable headset, then you need to change the switch to be able to listen to stereo music, otherwise it only works as a headset and mic for talking on the phone.
    ditto.
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mathews
    That's one of the first things I tried. Works only for shoutcast. Does not work for listening to cd song copy.
    Hmmm...that doesn't make any sense. If it works for shoutcast then it should work for the music file. What kind of file did you create from CD? If created through Windows Media Player, then I think it's possible that you created a wma file. If that's the case, then you may have created the file with copy protection, and that's probaby why it won't play properly through Pocket Tunes.

In Media Player select the menu at top and then Tools -> Options. Select the tab labeled "Copy Music". Uncheck "copy protect music" and you should be all set. Pocket Tunes doesn't currently support copy protected (DRM) wma files, but it's being worked on.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks -- I will try this out tonight.