1.    #1  
    Just thought I'd start a thread for the new version.

1. sometimes the extended caller ID function does not show the name or number of the person calling, only company. Any help?

2. I'd like the feature that allows u to make notes at the end of the call be assignable by contact category. I need that feature with business contacts, but it gets tedious when I'm having to cancel that feature everytime I get off the phone with my wife.
    Ditto!

No one really should see the notes to my wife anyhow.

Derek
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...
    That item in the readme file was referring to a thread in TreoCentral that had absolutely nothing to do with CallFilter.

I found this same exact message from you in SEVEN other threads also...so I responded more thoroughly in the one labled "OMG...Callfilter..."
    Last edited by VWare; 09/09/2004 at 01:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    Just thought I'd start a thread for the new version.

1. sometimes the extended caller ID function does not show the name or number of the person calling, only company. Any help?

2. I'd like the feature that allows u to make notes at the end of the call be assignable by contact category. I need that feature with business contacts, but it gets tedious when I'm having to cancel that feature everytime I get off the phone with my wife.
    Hi, I didnt notice this thread before! Sorry about the delay in responding!

Regarding item 1, maybe if you had two records with the same number it it, CallFilter might have found a record that has the phone number it and company, but no name. Its possible that Callfilter searchings the address book in a different sequence than the builtin caller id.

Regarding item 2, I think that is a GREAT idea! I am adding it to my upcoming features list right now!
  6.    #6  
    Bugs:
    1 getting soft resets w/ new version when reminders/alarms go off sometimes (have that event management feature enabled) or when called intermittently.

wishes:

1. "backspace" to not log call, "return/enter" to log it,thus double backspace hangs up call and doesn't log it. not more dpad needed. to log just do backspace, enter.

2. I requested this in developers corner, but here it is again.
    add contact field:
    Date created: 01/01/2005
    Date last edited: 02/02/2005

thanks for your response, you've got the foundation for a great business app.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    Bugs:
    1 getting soft resets w/ new version when reminders/alarms go off sometimes (have that event management feature enabled) or when called intermittently.

wishes:

1. "backspace" to not log call, "return/enter" to log it,thus double backspace hangs up call and doesn't log it. not more dpad needed. to log just do backspace, enter.

2. I requested this in developers corner, but here it is again.
    add contact field:
    Date created: 01/01/2005
    Date last edited: 02/02/2005

thanks for your response, you've got the foundation for a great business app.
    regarding bug:
    call alerts thing was fixed on a while back (8/23/04)...i think you may have gotten an older beta. email me at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com and I will send you the latest of what I have.

regarding wishes:

item 1: backspace and enter key recommendations! Those rock! I never thought of that....i definately have to add that also. your recommendation is an intuitive way to do things. i think lots of people are going to like that.

item2: add contact field...do you mean in the contact database app? i am unable to add New fields there. i could however put that data in the user defined fields of your contact database.
  8.    #8  
    wish: I'd like access to "edit: paste" option in the "add new rule" screen. this is because most often I am blocking a # (sales people etc) and I can't remember it long enough to get it entered in. So would be nice to go to "call history" "copy #" then "paste" it in "new rule" number field.

or have access to "call history" from the new rule field.

thanks
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'd have to second that one... Oftentimes, you answer a call, wish you hadn't then immediately want to add it to your block list. If you're in a position where you don't have a pen & paper handy, it's tough to remember an entire 10 digit phone number long enough to make a rule out of it. If only there was some way to make a rule out of a call after completion... or from the call log... something like that.