1.    #1  
    I've searched around, but can't find anything that can launch a selected application after a phone call ends. The main reason I'm looking is that it seems like it would solve the problem of non-resume of music in pocket tunes after it's interupted by a call. But it seems like it would be useful for other preferences too, much like aftersynch.

Anyone know if there is a trapable system event on call disconnect that would even make this possible? I'm having a hard time finding anything authoritative about this, and my next step is to hit some of the developer documentation I guess. -Jim
    Nice People Suck Less.
    Quote Originally Posted by jojocat
    I've searched around, but can't find anything that can launch a selected application after a phone call ends. The main reason I'm looking is that it seems like it would solve the problem of non-resume of music in pocket tunes after it's interupted by a call. But it seems like it would be useful for other preferences too, much like aftersynch.

Anyone know if there is a trapable system event on call disconnect that would even make this possible? I'm having a hard time finding anything authoritative about this, and my next step is to hit some of the developer documentation I guess. -Jim
    I agree Jim, I'd like something like this.

Regarding Aftersync... I can never get it to "stick to" what I've told it to do. It'll work for the like the first 3 times after setting it, but then it'll stop working. I can go back in and reset it, but then it'll work 3 times and stop. Anyone?
  3. PxT
    Quote Originally Posted by jojocat
    Anyone know if there is a trapable system event on call disconnect that would even make this possible?

There is. Should all be layed out in the developer docs.
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    I agree Jim, I'd like something like this.

Regarding Aftersync... I can never get it to "stick to" what I've told it to do. It'll work for the like the first 3 times after setting it, but then it'll stop working. I can go back in and reset it, but then it'll work 3 times and stop. Anyone?

you have to set up aftersync after a soft reset. each time your phone resets, you will have to set up aftersync. mine works continuious unless my treo resets.
    BUMP.....

I use my Treo and Pocket Tunes during my long commute and would LOVE my music to resume after I take a call.

I'm sure there is a solution out there...anyone?