1. Iga
    I sent my Treo for repair and got back apparently a new unit. Now when I try to use the reach a contact no matter what key I press the phone does a soft reset. I am also unable to reach my contacts when I send an SMS.
    The error that appears when I press *377 is HsExt68KShims.c, Line:4451, Undefined Hanspring trap.
    I have tryed deleting all programs I have installed and it keeps resetting.
    Iga
    Do a hard reset and try again without installing any 3rd party app. If it still resets, send it back for another replacement. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I've had that happen to me on my old 7135. The address database is probably currupt. I would not only do a hard reset, but also erase your backup address database in your palmone folder before doing a restore. Then you might have to sync again to restore your addresses from your email program or palm desktop software.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p