Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    me too! ordered about 9 a.m. and got the email with tracking number at 8 p.m.
    $99. can't buy anything else; gotta wait for the new treo!
    NewEgg had it at $99 very early this morning (3am CST) but it is now back to $110....

Maybe late at night/early morning is when they drop their prices! :P
    Isn't supply and demand wonderful? This is more fun than the stock market.
    i should be getting mines on tuesday, what to put on it?

i cant wait for the 650 so i can put some tv shows on it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    u can put tv shows on the t600 . been doing so for a while now.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    u can put tv shows on the t600 . been doing so for a while now.

i know, but I dont want to view them on a 160x160 screen.

i'll wait for the 3230x320.
    Felipe
    I received my PQI 1GB SD card from NewEgg yesterday. It's magnificent! Speedwise, I feel absolutely no difference on any of my devices in comparison to the 256MB Lexar that I've been using. The quality of the card itself is excellent. I do see some extremely minute physical differences between the two cards but nothing worth mentioning. It definitely fits better into the SD slot; It's much less likely to pop out than any other MMC/SD card I've tried. In my opinion, this card has the best overall value to size/performance/quality ratio.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I agree PQI card hugs the SD slot. At first I though it may be stuck <G>
    Quote Originally Posted by HailRedskins
    These guys had it on sale a few days ago at $99 and now it's $119.99
    http://www.softwareandstuff.com/CPM10202.html
    Thanks for the link. I bought it from here at $99.00 (including shipping and handling, no sales tax for GA) and it arrived in two days - no muss no fuss. What a difference the extra capacity makes to the usability of the treo!

jrd
    I'm getting worried about my Surpluss computers order. It's nearly been a week and not a even an email notification if it has been sent yet! I called them and they said they sent an email tracking notification and when I told them I had not received it, they said, "there's nothing else I can do."!! WTF?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Got mine 1 gb SD PQI from NewEgg today.

VFSmark results right after a format:

VFSMark Results

File Create: 538%
    File Delete: 500%
    File Write: 50%
    File Read: 160%
    File Seek: 406%
    DB Export: 111%
    DB Import: 383%
    Record Access: 323%
    Resource Access: 312%

VFSMark: 309

the second and subsequent tests have a lowe score:

File Create: 212%
    File Delete: 202%
    File Write: 36%
    File Read: 160%
    File Seek: 406%
    DB Export: 113%
    DB Import: 385%
    Record Access: 323%
    Resource Access: 312%

VFSMark: 238
    gfunkmagic - I've got the same issue - have received nada from them expect the initial order confirmaiton. I sent them an email today asking for a status. Considering canceling the order and ordering one from newegg first thing in the morning when they are $99.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    they said, "there's nothing else I can do."!!
    With that attitude they are making it to my retailers black list. Sorry about it, but thanks for letting us know.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    i would of gotten the new egg today, but fedex came when I wan't home. Will go to the drop tom orrow and get it tomorrow morning.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy
    I agree PQI card hugs the SD slot. At first I though it may be stuck
    yea mine sits nice and tight in the slot. And doesn't stick out like my 256 Kingston. No more accidental removals. And I'll agree with everyone else, the performance is the same as my Kingston. Nice deal.
    Okay My VMSMark Scores.

512 SanDisk SD with all my files on it: 221
    1Gig PQI out of box: 310
    1Gig PQI after I moved the file onto it: 240
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Everybody get confirmation on their surplus computers card?

i just checked my order and it's still "On Hold" from when i ordered - i ordered on 8/24
    i got the initial confirmation in my email (i had it sent to my sprint addy)

if some of you did the same but didnt receive a confirmation log onto sprintpcs and enter your online mail. your mailbox may be full (mine was 91% and i wasn't getting any email/attach) oops

I'm hoping (praying) that they only charge credit card ONCE they ship

i got the 7-10 day shipping option. Anybody get theirs from surplus?
    sledgie
    I got mine from Surplus on the 25th with the free (7-10 day) shipping. My credit card was charged yesterday so I am hoping that it also ships when they charge it. I haven't received a shipping notice though.
    So is it under $100 ANYWHERE again? I'm refusing to buy until it goes under $100 again :P