1.    #1  
    My phone keeps resetting and it's becoming extremely annoying. Whether I use any of the favorites, speed dials, press any button on the "on-screen" dial pad, dial the number using the keyboard or initiate a call from my address book, call log, redial list or any other program on my Treo, it instantly resets. I would dial ##377 but as soon as I hit the first "pound" in resets! Can someone help me please? I'm over here pulling my hair out and I have a lot to pull, LOL!

Thanks!
    Are you running Profeo Light? I had the same problem and disabled PL and the problem went away. The developer is working on the issue.
  3.    #3  
    I deleted Profeo Light and now I can make and receive calls. My palm still crashes occasionally when using the phone app and when I try to hotsync, but still a definite improvement over how it was acting previously. Thanks a lot for the advice. Quick question: did you have problems connecting to the net afterwards? All of a sudden, when I try to connect to the net, it tells me "an error occurred opening the network connection". I think I might of deleted an important file while trying to find the problem earlier, but I'm not sure. Please help!
    Nope my network works just fine. Sounds like you may want to start from a fresh installation.