1.    #1  
    I am having trouble figuring out why my phone turns on when I soft reset. I know that there are application out there that will turn the phone on automatically, but I cannot determine what is doing it. And to make matters worse, if I have Butler installed and do a soft reset, the phone application starts and immediately stops and then starts and stops again. So I have removed butler, but cannot determine what is starting the phone app. Is there some way to determine what is starting the phone?

Thanks,
    Terry
    You can start by listing what programs are installed on your phone, try to not leave anything out.
  3.    #3  
    I used superutility to create a list of the apps on my treo. It is long but I didn't want to leave anything out.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I looked quickly, saw 3 possibilities. Lightwav, Treohelper and TreoOffOn.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I looked quickly, saw 3 possibilities. Lightwav, Treohelper and TreoOffOn.
    Hey Thanks Jo, it was lightwav, I didn't remember that setting was in lightwav, the treohelper and treoOFFon files that you saw I guess were app setting files, the actual apps have been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by brainodo
    Hey Thanks Jo, it was lightwav, I didn't remember that setting was in lightwav, the treohelper and treoOFFon files that you saw I guess were app setting files, the actual apps have been deleted.
    I thought so, based on the file names, but figured I'd mention them anyway. Glad to have helped.

-Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein