Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Umm....attach treo, don't hotsync. Fire up Pocket Tunes. You should here the fimiliar *boink*boinK* of a USB device being detected. Fire up Windows Media player, richt click your tune, and select copy to device...select the treo...

Totally oversimplified but that's how you do it assuming you've got it setup right. IMHO, the pocket tunes manual isn't as clear as it could be on this. It took me some time to figure it out.

There...a bit of constructiveness amoung all the hate.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpTwist
    I generally start off laughing, then slowly start crying when I realise that there are a lot of people that are like that, and don't have mental retardation as an excuse. - Primate

Well then you should be glad cause you can use mental redardation as your excuse. And to anyone who honestly thinks my phone is stolen I don't mind showing yall a receipt... I'll scan it and e-mail it to whomever wants it. Sorry took forever in a day to reply back though...... I do work. And this site sucks as far as "deals" go. Again www.dealram.com has best deals for memory card but i just bought the aluminum case, a 1 gig mem card, a cad reader, and 50 screen covers for 44.99 plus 5.99 shipping. EBAY. w00t. im out. Card was Kingston too. All brand new products. See you ladies later.
    Ah, what a thread... What cracks me up is that the dude bought a stick of *1GB PC RAM* with the intention of sticking it in his Treo expansion slot! ROFLMAO... great "deal"...
    this goes to show all you kids out there - act nice and the world treats you nice. act like pimptwist and the world treats you like the jackass you are and you'll end up spending money on things you don't need - like pimptwist did with a 1gig DDR card HAHAHHA. and he signs off with "see you ladies later" lol. that's like a guy with egg on his face, walking off with a swagger
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Got to admit. I almost ruptured my spleen laughing so hard at (this thread.) He starts this thread with: Pocket Tunes WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG!?! An all time winner.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Now this was funny...

john
    what's sad is that someone actually offered him a free 64 MB SD card and the guy responded with arrogance - as if he is owed an SD card by the world lol
  7.    #47  
    to rosseneri(cause you dont seem to understand simple things) - Yes I received the recepit when I got the phone... In case I wanted to return it for some odd reason. Weird hole huh?(Dumbass)

to dpuza - And apparently this DDR card everyone is so caught up on is an SD card which fits in my... oh wait... yes MY TREO 600!!! OMFG! Yes it is an SD card( sorry to burst your small bubble of confidence you thought you had)

again to rosseneri - "act like pimptwist and you get treated like a jackss..." ??? Um still don't see how I'm getting treated like a jackass.... Yall are the only ones whom are acting as such. And proving yourselves wrong. Thank yall for that. I don't ned to say much more than just read yalls stupid replies.

Cojones Detoro - "there are are trolls?" Again people re-read what yall type. It takes an extra 30 seconds out of yalls time. Or are yall too busy TRYING to poke fun at me, while actually showing yalls own ignorance in the process?

DESPITE all the negativity( correcting) of this post, I would Like to take the time out to say thanks to ppl whom actually did have helpful posts.

Young_98_98 , Zibby , Indicator , and Treo-Mike. Actual knowledge is rewarded. Thanks for sticking with the main topic of the forum, unlike these other numerous, and mindless 8th graders did.
    Last edited by PimpTwist; 09/14/2004 at 10:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    You can rename any .mp3 to a .pdb and then sync them to RAM if you REALLY have to play a song for "gee-whiz" demo purposes- Use Filez or other utility to rename the file after its in your Treo, I believe.

As an aside, this is pretty damn funny.

Pimp, do you have a 1 GB SD card now? Or was it really a memory stick?

I wish I would get $500 phones as gifts- all I get is crappy socks
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro
    You can rename any .mp3 to a .pdb and then sync them to RAM if you REALLY have to play a song for "gee-whiz" demo purposes- Use Filez or other utility to rename the file after its in your Treo, I believe.

As an aside, this is pretty damn funny.

Pimp, do you have a 1 GB SD card now? Or was it really a memory stick?

I wish I would get $500 phones as gifts- all I get is crappy socks
    once again, his treo is probably stolen. at least your socks aren't.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpTwist
    to rosseneri(cause you dont seem to understand simple things) - Yes I received the recepit when I got the phone... In case I wanted to return it for some odd reason. Weird hole huh?(Dumbass)
    <snip self righteous BS>
    don't even start, moron. haven't you noticed that almost everyone on this thread was laughing at you? i hope you enjoy your stolen treo
    "i got it as a gift... i mean i spent cash on it... er er" yah, dude, whatever

one word for you - OWNED.
  11.    #51  
    Correct stupid canadian. Owned. Either way it works for me. One since my phone was a gift... you look dumb all throughout this forum. next.

If the phone is stolen(which its not) then I got a 600 buck phone for free which all yall chumps paid for.

Blow me and GFY. Eh?
    No name calling. Thread closed.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123