Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. #21  
    LOL, go in and read the other posts from Mr. Pimp, or is it Mr. Twist? I get so confused...

    http://discuss.treocentral.com/searc...nduser&u=29843

    I think you'll see why I'm absolutely done with this conversation.
  2.    #22  
    Yes i should apologize for i did not fully explain to yall (which i didnt think Id have to) this phone was a gift to me... i dint purchase it. So for that ignorant remark about why get cheap now.... maybe you should get the whole story before you try to make yourself look good. Secondly this websites so called "deals" on SD cards is absolute crap..... www.dealram.com has 256mb cards for 33.99 that includes the 99cent shipping... hell 1 gig sd cards go for 140 bucks. So the only "errors of my ways" were not informing yall 100%... and no my treo 600 is not full on main memory.. quite frankly it has 15 meg free.... which is about 3-5 songs depending on size. Just had to straighten everything out with the ones who thought they knew the whole situation or attempted to be funny in their replies.

    and if u truly wanna send that 64 sd card go right ahead... e-mail me

    brian.wheeler@cnn.com
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpTwist
    Yes i should apologize for i did not fully explain to yall (which i didnt think Id have to) this phone was a gift to me... i dint purchase it. So for that ignorant remark about why get cheap now.... maybe you should get the whole story before you try to make yourself look good. Secondly this websites so called "deals" on SD cards is absolute crap..... www.dealram.com has 256mb cards for 33.99 that includes the 99cent shipping... hell 1 gig sd cards go for 140 bucks. So the only "errors of my ways" were not informing yall 100%... and no my treo 600 is not full on main memory.. quite frankly it has 15 meg free.... which is about 3-5 songs depending on size. Just had to straighten everything out with the ones who thought they knew the whole situation or attempted to be funny in their replies.

    and if u truly wanna send that 64 sd card go right ahead... e-mail me

    brian.wheeler@cnn.com
    It still doesn't change the fact that you're an *****. Now you're just an ***** that was given (I think more likely stole) a free phone.
  4. #24  
    Pimp, Get A Card. If U Have Internet On Your Phone U Can Actually Download Mp3 Directly To The Card. It Will Be Slow But It Will Automatically Send To Your Card Just Read The Prompts Your Phone Will Display During The Process.
  5. #25  
    Please don't anyone give him anything.
    Rudeness, and ignorance shouldn't be rewarded.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    Please don't anyone give him anything.
    Rudeness, and ignorance shouldn't be rewarded.
    I couldn't agree more, however, that seems to be the norm around here....apparently reading manuals and using the search button only works for a small percentage of users. Go figure.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  7. #27  
    I think Wimptwist told a lie. He said he got the phone as a gift yet in the following quote from a different thread, he states otherwise:

    Forum: General Software 08/02/2004, 09:05 PM
    Replies: 2 Privacy Questions
    Views: 78 Posted By PimpTwist
    Privacy Questions


    >>>I went out and spent the cash to nab this great pda/phone and >>>was wondering is it possible to create a private phonebook where others >>>wouldnt be able to see it unless they had the password, and for...



    So again the question becomes, why dont you stop being a cheapass and cop a $7.99 card reader?

    -G
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by GADGET PRONE
    Pimp, Get A Card. If U Have Internet On Your Phone U Can Actually Download Mp3 Directly To The Card. It Will Be Slow But It Will Automatically Send To Your Card Just Read The Prompts Your Phone Will Display During The Process.
    Don't listen to Gadget, no one downloads MP3s over the internet directly to their phone. Streaming, yes, downloading no.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Range
    I think Wimptwist told a lie. He said he got the phone as a gift yet in the following quote from a different thread, he states otherwise
    Range, we've already determined that he most likely stole the Treo.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    Range, we've already determined that he most likely stole the Treo.
    Guess I'm late to the party again... oh well.
  11. #31  
    I decided to look at this thread cause I'm bored at work and after a few more follow up comments, I can't stop laughing.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I decided to look at this thread cause I'm bored at work and after a few more follow up comments, I can't stop laughing.
    Please feel free to join in.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I decided to look at this thread cause I'm bored at work and after a few more follow up comments, I can't stop laughing.
    I generally start off laughing, then slowly start crying when I realise that there are a lot of people that are like that, and don't have mental retardation as an excuse.
  14.    #34  
    I generally start off laughing, then slowly start crying when I realise that there are a lot of people that are like that, and don't have mental retardation as an excuse. - Primate

    Well then you should be glad cause you can use mental redardation as your excuse. And to anyone who honestly thinks my phone is stolen I don't mind showing yall a receipt... I'll scan it and e-mail it to whomever wants it. Sorry took forever in a day to reply back though...... I do work. And this site sucks as far as "deals" go. Again www.dealram.com has best deals for memory card but i just bought the aluminum case, a 1 gig mem card, a cad reader, and 50 screen covers for 44.99 plus 5.99 shipping. EBAY. w00t. im out. Card was Kingston too. All brand new products. See you ladies later.
  15. #35  
    To actually answer the question...i don't think hotsync will let you place an mp3 in ram because mp3 is not a recognized file type for Palm OS...that's why when you drag an mp3 into the install window of Palm Desktop...it automatically says "card" beside it and won't let you choose. You need a program that actually reads mp3s...a la PTunes....and it will search the card. I don't think you can even open mp3s from RAM in pocket tunes...I KNOW you can't do it with Real Player.
  16. #36  
    Listen to dgoodisi. It clearly lays out the method to play mp3's from internal memory. It involves command line work and is a pain, but it works. Good luck, better to spring for a sd card.
    ________________________
    Michael Young
    www.pinstripeco.com
    young_98_98@yahoo.com
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    Don't listen to Gadget, no one downloads MP3s over the internet directly to their phone. Streaming, yes, downloading no.
    Actually, that's not true. I've done it before. Not often, but I've done it. It takes awhile, but it can be done...I'm just asking that you speak for yourself, rather than everyone, which includes, rather, a whole lot of people that you don't know and whose habits may differ from yours.

    (And yes, I have a card and reader, and PTunes Deluxe 3 for streaming and I know how use them.)
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I should have realized there was a problem when the standard version was choosed over the deluxe. With the hot sync, you'll have enough space for one N'SYNC. E'mail me at YAHOO AND I'll send you an old 64 meg card that should still have life in it. I'll even put a song or two on it. You'll still need to fork out for the $10 card reader. If your lucky you can find one with a rebate and pay $5. Get a paper cup and ask for donations if necessary. If you could come up with the cost of a treo and a service plan, I can't belive you want to get cheap now.
    you don't need a memory card reader. i don't have one - but i have an SD card. i just hot sync and it works fine - a bit slow but still works fine in transfering files

    as for the local MB - you only have 32 MB on the treo dude. 8 MB of that is taken by the ROM. if you have NO apps, u 'll have 24 MB to use for songs. Since a 4 minute song at 128 kbps is about 4 MB, you have a grand total of 6 songs. Since YOU DO have apps worth at least 8 MB, you have 16 MB for songs = 4 songs. All this whining, and *****ing and groaning for 4 songs? turn on the radio instead.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpTwist
    And to anyone who honestly thinks my phone is stolen I don't mind showing yall a receipt... I'll scan it and e-mail it to whomever wants it.
    follows this:

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpTwist
    Yes i should apologize for i did not fully explain to yall (which i didnt think Id have to) this phone was a gift to me... i dint purchase it. So for that ignorant remark about why get cheap now....
    so you have a receipt even though it was a gift? so the person who gave you the gift also gave you a receipt? i know that happens on occassion but your story has so many holes.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  20. #40  
    LOL and RONTFFLMMFAO!!!

    HA HA HA HA !!! The guy is obviously a troll. There are are trolls that want to get you pissed and there are trools who post obviously stupid and inflamatory comments so they can start large threads where everybody LOLs and calls them an *****. Either way, it was a fun read.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions