1.    #1  
    Hi everybody,

I am searching for a software which would turn off my ringer and turn on vibrate when a MEETING (not to-do's or calls etc.), is scheduled on my Treo 600 and then turn the ringer back on when the scheduled meeting is over. I am using Agendus V8. Anybody has a recommendation?

Thanks
    That would definitely be a good feature for Agendus itself to have. I wonder if it's possible for a separate application to provide that ability.
    There is an old application called SoundManager (search palmgear.com) that almost does this. The problem is that it only affects the settings in the General category in the Pref application. The Treo's ringer etc. is in the Sounds category. Please email the author of SoundManager and ask him to update it for the Treo!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I've been trying to push this feature for both CallShield and CallFilter. CallShield liked the idea at the time.
    The program called BrightCam does this though the use of a flag in the sunject line of an appointment in the palm's datebookDB. Very nice utility and does much more than ring volume adjustments. I would recommend giving it a try.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The program called BrightCam does this though the use of a flag in the sunject line of an appointment in the palm's datebookDB. Very nice utility and does much more than ring volume adjustments. I would recommend giving it a try.
    The only sound options in BrighCam I can find are to increase sound volume to max when in low light conditions (ie pocket). I have the 0.4 version and documentation. Where is this feature you describe documented?
    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....num=1091643831

What is the easiest way to configure the ringing volume for a specific event? Just write a flag in your event, and BrightCam will handle it. How? In the description of your calendar event, anywhere, add !BC0!, !BC1!, ..., !BC7!. That's it.

It seems to work with standard Datebook and Agendus, don't know for others.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Cool! Datebk5 (and probably Agendus) have templates that could make adding these flags easier.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989