1.    #1  
    The built in mail app on the Treo 600 does everything I need, except delete from the server on demand. From what I can see, the only way you can delete from the server is to do it at the time of the fetch.

I own Snapper Lite which allows subsequent delete from the server if the message is so marked. But SM Lite does not do auto fetch, as the built in Mail app does.

Are there any add-on programs that will enhance the built-in Mail program to be able to delete from the server after the initial fetch? I know I can upgrade Snapper, but i don't want to spend another $20 bucks on an email client.
    Last edited by shopharim; 08/19/2004 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo in Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    The built in mail app on the Treo 600 does everything I need, except delete from the server on demand. From what I can see, the only way you can delete from the server is to do it at the time of the fetch.
    It's a disappointing little sucker isn't it?

Not to mention that when the new firmware came out the mail app in the upgrade did not include the Yahoo server settings like it did in the previous version... what did Yahoo go away? No, Palm decided that they had "issues" with Yahoo so they deleted it from the database. Palm didn't give a crap about the impact on their consumers.