1.    #1  
    I have a small space on the right hand side and top of my screen that is unused by applications. It appears that the images are off center. The space on the left side is almost nonexistent.

Does anyone else have this unused real estate? Is it normal or should I send back my Treo (it is about a month old).

BTW, every application has this space.
    Can you post a picture? Normally there is a slight offset space at the right hand side but that does not seem to apply to what you described (you said top of screen also). Palm support also explains it: http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=18028
    I have the same thing. I think it's just the way the physical screen is set in the case.
  4.    #4  
    ronbo2000-

Your link describes my screen. The space on the right is about 1/10 of 1 inch and the space on top is smaller than that but does appear to be slightly larger than the one at the bottom.

Thanks for the link. I'm used to the crappy support libraries for most things I own so I did not even think of going to PalmOne's site (also I've used it for another device many times without success). Normally, I search boards like this which are 100x more helpful than the maufacturer's sites.

BTW, I'll try to post a pic once I figure out how to do it with just the Treo. I'm sure there is a way to capture the screen other than using my digi cam.

shopharim-

I think you are right.
  5. afr
    I did not know that...although I often wondered -- then I got over it.