Hello all,

I searched the forums but couldn't find a final answer for this. I bought a brand new treo 600 from ebay about 2 months ago. It was sealed, complete with manuals and software, etc. and wasn't refurbished. ##786 shows that warranty date is March 2004.

after 2 months of light use, the infamous orange dead pixels started popping up and now has formed a thumb-size orange blob on the screen I had so many PDAs before this and never seen anything like this!!

will sprint pcs or palmOne honor the warranty on this? Did anyone have a similar experience before and can provide any tips or pointers? TIA
    I believe at least Sprint would honor the warranty. I bought my first Treo from palmOne and Sprint took care of warranty issues. I don't think Sprint has any idea where you purchased the unit.
    Sprint elected to handle all defects and returns of its treo. PLMO has nothing to do with it. Just take it to a Sprint store and tell them u need a replacement because the hardware is defective.