1.    #1  
    Okay-

1.I am running the following programs on my Treo and am getting reset errors every once in a while when snappermail (2.0.3.09) beta tries to do an automatic fetch.
    Does anyone else have the same problem?

2. Also, when I am running chatter in the background and load 2day , sometimes the screen will be mostly white except for the days of the week showing up top. Anyone else?

I have a Sprint Treo 600 (1.20)
    Running:
    Lightwav (3.0 #2004.082) (Registered)
    Pocket Tunes Deleuxe 3.02 (Registered)
    Snappermail (2.0.3.09) (Enterprise) (Registered)
    2day 1.31(037) (trial version)
    Chatter EMail (1.0b2)

Thanks for any help -

Lou
    I have Pocket Tunes Delux 3.02, SnapperMail 2.0.3.09 and Chatter Email 1.0b2 - all registered and no crashes with any of them. I am also playing with Call Filter and working throurh its problems. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW
    Okay-

1.I am running the following programs on my Treo and am getting reset errors every once in a while when snappermail (2.0.3.09) beta tries to do an automatic fetch.
    Does anyone else have the same problem?

2. Also, when I am running chatter in the background and load 2day , sometimes the screen will be mostly white except for the days of the week showing up top. Anyone else?

I have a Sprint Treo 600 (1.20)
    Running:
    Lightwav (3.0 #2004.082) (Registered)
    Pocket Tunes Deleuxe 3.02 (Registered)
    Snappermail (2.0.3.09) (Enterprise) (Registered)
    2day 1.31(037) (trial version)
    Chatter EMail (1.0b2)

Thanks for any help -

Lou

This kind of situation happens to me about every 2 months or so, and the only solution I always have is to make a clean install. Last time I had to do so (this week!) I was not able to receive ANY phone call without resetting the Treo, even after uninstalling almost all applications and a soft reset! (I had also the phone telling me I was using line 0 or line 1, and my GSM SIM card has only 1 line!!!). After a clean install, all is working back as it should always be...

Dunno if it might help, but here is how I do quick clean installs without loosing too much time: Backup with BackupBuddy, connect with CardExport and copy the backup directory. Clean the Treo totally with a hard reset+5-nav up. Configure hotsync not to sync ToDo, Address and Datebook. Install all your applications back. Backup with BackupBuddy and saves this backup on your desktop as "clean install". Now, when you want to do a quick clean install: save your current configuration (to get your databases, for example if you are using SplashID, Ultrasoft Money...), clean totally the Treo, install your "clean install" on the SD card, use BackupBuddy to restore this backup, configure hotsync to sync back your ToDo, Address and Datebook. Restore your PhoneCallDB and PhoneFavoritesDB, and the databases of your applications.

Regards, Jean-Francois.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Louis--I reverted to Snappermail 1.9.4.01 because Lwav would not play well with version 2.*. This solved a similar probelm for me. Plus you go back to the cool 3-eyed snapperfish. Hope that helps.
  5.    #5  
    That won't do. Because of Snappermail 2.0, I now am using IMAP and loving it.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    You might try callfilter as a substitute for lightwav. See if that helps.
    Pocket Tunes and Snapper.

I noticed that if I leave the Pocket Tunes Console up when an auto fetch is supposed to happen, the Treo would reset.

I have learned to shut down the console now.

This also happened once in a while with verichat and the bounce messages.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.