Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    hello guys... i just received the treo 600 but im wondering about 2 things:

    1) where is the quick dial like in treo 300 have
    2) where is the phone book i mean how can i access to it?

    thanks a lot
  2. #2  
    how about reading the manual?
  3.    #3  
    hmm...

    i read the manual and i figured out

    please ignore my post.

    hey man to whom you punching in your avatar ?
  4. #4  
    people like you, who don't RTFM!
  5. #5  
    It would hurt to punch a fax macine like that - especially one you've smacked the thing around with a bat a few times and split open that plastic case.
  6. #6  
    Who the heck reads the stupid manual!
    And whats with all the hate'in?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zieak
    It would hurt to punch a fax macine like that - especially one you've smacked the thing around with a bat a few times and split open that plastic case.
    Actually, it's a printer.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 911_Dude
    Who the heck reads the stupid manual!
    And whats with all the hate'in?
    God hates stupid people.
  9. #9  
    if you don't want to read the manual, fine. just don't bother other people by asking them questions that are answered in the manual! easy!
    your time is not more valuable than others. if you can't take the time to read the manual, don't expect others to go through the trouble to explain things for you.
  10. #10  
    I don't think it has anything to do with bothering people. I think it's more the question if people are really that lazy that they won't figure it out on their own. I mean the easiest things, they'll just have someone else do it for them. Part of the greatness of the T600 is the ability to figure out how to make the darn thing work and then how to make it work even better. I have added so many new things to my T600 that I didn't have on there a month ago. Granted, I've asked for some help along the way but most of it I've figured out on my own.

    My request of all of the users out there... Try it on your own, if you then can't figure it out let us know and we'll guide you to finding the solution. We're here to help, not do it for you.
  11. #11  
    Yea that's great. But in the time it took you to reply as to why people need to read the manual, you could have answered the original question several times over. If you don't want to answer a Treo 101 question fine. Just move along. I guess the forum should just shut down...
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 911_Dude
    Yea that's great. But in the time it took you to reply as to why people need to read the manual, you could have answered the original question several times over. If you don't want to answer a Treo 101 question fine. Just move along. I guess the forum should just shut down...
    But if we weren't replying to your dumb *** question we could have been figuring out something on our own systems and/or answering somebody else's dumb *** question.

    I assume by your user name that you work in 911? If so, how many calls to you get about a cat stuck up a tree? It's the same thing. What do you tell the caller about the cat... "the cat will come down". My point exactly.
  13. #13  
    search the forum and read the farkin maunual. it is annoying when some lazy sack expects some other chump to do their grunt work. if you want to be lazy, that's your option. if we want to express annoyance, that's ours. ain't life sweet
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    search the forum and read the farkin maunual. it is annoying when some lazy sack expects some other chump to do their grunt work. if you want to be lazy, that's your option. if we want to express annoyance, that's ours. ain't life sweet
    God bless America! (hey, watch who you're calling chump, chump!)
  15. #15  
    ha...I'm the chump to which I was referring
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    Actually, it's a printer.
    ...time to watch it again i guess.
  17. #17  
    Oh, it sure is fun to stir the pot with you guys. Once again, if your so worried about wasting time answering dumb posts, then stop replying as to how dumb it is to answer dumb posts. If you dont see the humor in that, well, sorry.
  18. #18  
    911_Dude: you can be treocentral's "Answerer of dumb posts". To be honest, I haven't really seen you answer many requests for help here. Correct me if I am wrong. So, all you lazy slacks out there - rejoice! 911 Dude will do the grunt work for you!!! YIPEE!!

    911 Dude: Can you help me with how to turn on wireless mode on the treo 600?
  19. #19  
    How do I type an underscore?
  20. #20  
    911 Dude. help us!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions