1.    #1  
    I am using the email client that came with the latest Sprint upgrade. I have ver 6 of Docs to Go. When I receive an email with an attachment there is a Docs to Go icon next to the file name. But when I click on the filename, I get an error message "Application Missing" "The application to open this type of document could not be found". I thought that ver 6 of Docs to Go would open native Excel and Word documents. I've also tried to open the attachments from Docs to Go, but it's search feature doesn't find them.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    I have a Sprint Treo and didn't know it came with an e-mail client. What is the name of the client. I am using Snappermail as my client with ver 6 Docs to Go with no trouble.

When I first set it up, I do recall a problem due to the Sprint machine coming with a stripped down version of Docs to Go and I had to do something to get ver 6 to function properly. Try the Dataviz support site. After you due 2 searches of their database, you can post a note to them. I have found their support to be very good.