1. eLe
    Hi,

I have just purchased an unlocked Treo 600 on eBay. Looking for some pointers on where to start on a couple of issues,

1) Not a big fan of the keyboard - what's the best utility for hand-recog?
    2) Issues with the speakerphone?
    3) Best Voice-recording software?
    4) Any other tips for a first timer?

I just couldn't wait for the T610/ACE or whatever...

See u around,

eLe
    1. Grafitti Anywhere.
    2. Some people have had issues. I have not.
    3. Either Sound Recorder (which is free) or Personal Audio Recorder (which is not free.)
    4. Start reading the tons of information on this sire.
    My advice is to get used to the keyboard. Really. It gives the Treo MUCH more functionality.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    The keyboard really is good after you climb the learning curve

john
    typing is easier if you have a case with plastic that covers the keyboard; it gives more traction and helps you type more accurately. i use the krusell classic case and i find that the plastic really helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    typing is easier if you have a case with plastic that covers the keyboard; it gives more traction and helps you type more accurately. i use the krusell classic case and i find that the plastic really helps.
    You just like the feel of leather and plastic.......or was that vinyl
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

heh. am i that transparent.