1.    #1  
    OK I'm a space trader junkie.....just loaded it on my treo600 and every time i press the "special" button on the system information screen, my device resets automatically....very annoying. anyone have the same problem?
    Bulls and Bears make money....greedy pigs don't.
    Just tried it out on mine - same thing... Using ZLauncher to run it off the card - I don't think that's the problem, but who knows...
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    FROM: http://www.cs.unimaas.nl/p.spronck/p.../STFrames.html

"Special" bug
    Several people mailed me that Space Trader crashes when they visit the "Special" screen. This seems to be related to a new Palm OS version. I hope to fix this soon.

Great game ... can't wait until the fix comes out or (even better) the new Picoverse comes out!
    I think I saw somewhere that this is a known problem of ST on Treo 600.

Since the ST development has been frozen for long time, I don't think we will see a fix anytime soon. I admit that it is disappointing - ST is a great addictive game.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    What version are you gouys using.?

Mine is 1.2.0

I'm using launcher X but haven't tried the game for some time. Will check on the way home tonight.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Version 1.2 also. Bummed that it doesn't work - that's the way to "win" the game. I just ran across a couple days ago while perusing the free palm games on download.com - what a cool game! Reminds me of Galactic Trader from college 15 years ago...

I'm also not hopeful for a fix given that it looks like this game, and the rumored Picoverse, have been idle for over 1.5 years...
    Same problem on my Treo 650. Very disappointed, I played for 45 minutes then it crashed. Fortunately, the program is GPL, so I fixed it.

Attached is unofficial version 1.2.1 with fix.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    nice thanks so much
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Nice!
    Faire sans dire
    "To do without speaking"
    (DEEDS NOT WORDS)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWowe
    Same problem on my Treo 650. Very disappointed, I played for 45 minutes then it crashed. Fortunately, the program is GPL, so I fixed it.

Attached is unofficial version 1.2.1 with fix.
    Hey! That's cool. Did you send a copy to Pieter?

I'm sure he'd be happy to host it on the official site (although he is quite busy, evidently).
    notepaper -> palm pilot pro -> handspring visor platinum -> kyocera 6035 -> treo 650