Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    Tried it, didn't work. Has anyone tried the "auto reply" function? Can you give specific rules possible? Clarifications please? Thanks.
    mine works fine:

example:

If: SMS is Received
    From A: Phone Number
    Matching: ########## (a phone number)
    and Text: Good Morning

Between: Whenever
    On: Whichever day
    Then: Auto Reply
    Have a Nice Day!
    The version on PalmGear is 1.1. I'd like to take advantage of the 25% off, but want to ensure I get the latest version.

Will the developer honor a free upgrade considering the purchase date, or will PalmGear get the new version before the sale ends?
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    mine works fine:

example:

If: SMS is Received
    From A: Phone Number
    Matching: ########## (a phone number)
    and Text: Good Morning

Between: Whenever
    On: Whichever day
    Then: Auto Reply
    Have a Nice Day!
    Can the text from the SMS received be a combination? Like:
    If: SMS is received
    From a: contact
    Matching: (a contact in the address book)
    and text: ofc * <---- like this
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    The version on PalmGear is 1.1. I'd like to take advantage of the 25% off, but want to ensure I get the latest version.

Will the developer honor a free upgrade considering the purchase date, or will PalmGear get the new version before the sale ends?
    PabloTX,

The registration number for 1.1 will continue to work on 1.2 as well. And, you can download a more recent version at www.mytreo.net in the 'downloads area'.

Hope that helps!
    -Brian-
    Thanks Brian.

Last night, Robert emailed me the most recent version and confirmed what you said. I'll get it purchased before PG discontinues the promotion.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Is there a way to set Callfilter so that when it is on the cradle(like it is when I'm sleeping) it can use the auto-reply feature? There doesn't seem to be a "when SMS is received" from "Charging/cradle" then "[whatever you want]" and would really love it if this were an option.
    Can't get auto reply to work. When I receive a message, CF intercepts the message, then the log shows auto reply was done, but the message was not sent out to the sender. I wonder what I'm doing wrong? Anybody else with this experience?
    got a reply from VWare. Apparently, if you live outside the US and the phone number received is greater than 10 digits or truncated for some reason, CF can't auto reply. Unfortunately, this seems to be a limitation. Well, at least the call and SMS filtering still works
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I emailed the developer last week but I didn't get a response...probably just really busy! I was just trying to get the latest version of it, that solves the problem of it causing resets when the number announce function is used. Is there anything wrong with me asking one of you that have gotten it to email it to me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Also, can someone confirm that if I buy the 1.1 version of Callfilter I will be able to use the same registration code on the 1.2 version?
    The same registration code works with the entire series. See post 104 (above) for a link to get the file. Ben
    Hi, with CallFilter 1.2, there is a new feature to AUTOMATICALLY ANSWER SMS... it does not work for me.

Upone receipt of an SMS, my treo is kind of busy (like frozen for a couple of seconds, as if it were doing something)... but then nothing happens, after that, the TREO SMS screen pops up, but disappears right after that since the TREO ALERT MANAGER screen pops up.

Any help for that?

Rapoto
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    Can the text from the SMS received be a combination? Like:
    If: SMS is received
    From a: contact
    Matching: (a contact in the address book)
    and text: ofc * <---- like this
    Hi,

I seem to be having the same problem as you. Does yours work now?

My situation as follows:

with CallFilter 1.2, there is a new feature to AUTOMATICALLY ANSWER SMS... it does not work for me.

Upone receipt of an SMS, my treo is kind of busy (like frozen for a couple of seconds, as if it were doing something)... but then nothing happens, after that, the TREO SMS screen pops up, but disappears right after that since the TREO ALERT MANAGER screen pops up.

Any help for that?

Rapoto
    Quote Originally Posted by konfucius
    Hi, with CallFilter 1.2, there is a new feature to AUTOMATICALLY ANSWER SMS... it does not work for me.

Any help for that?

Rapoto
    There is a limitation in the current beta of CallFilter 1.2 that limits the phone number that it is responding to to only 10 characters. This is easy to fix and will be taken care of really soon. This bug only shows up in countries that have more than 10 digit phone numbers (which is why none of the beta testers had this problem).

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    I emailed the developer last week but I didn't get a response...probably just really busy! I was just trying to get the latest version of it, that solves the problem of it causing resets when the number announce function is used. Is there anything wrong with me asking one of you that have gotten it to email it to me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Also, can someone confirm that if I buy the 1.1 version of Callfilter I will be able to use the same registration code on the 1.2 version?
    I have been busy, but I respond to all emails nontheless. If you didnt get a response, that means one of two things:

a) Your spam filter deleted my response.
    b) I never received your email.

Just in case you had the wrong email address, its callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com

Yes, the same registration code for version 1.1 will work on V1.2.
    Konfucius, let's just wait for VWare to get that fix over to us... it shouldn't take that long, I hope
    I recall way back that a general fix to many of the bugs on the updated Callfilter 1.2 was to be posted. Has that happened? I had to strip my Treo of the latest version since it has been missing calls (I would answer a call and then the phone would cut out). Consequently, I had to reinstall the older version. As things are now, the new version is just not stable.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    I recall way back that a general fix to many of the bugs on the updated Callfilter 1.2 was to be posted. Has that happened? I had to strip my Treo of the latest version since it has been missing calls (I would answer a call and then the phone would cut out). Consequently, I had to reinstall the older version. As things are now, the new version is just not stable.
    Yes, it was posted a couple days ago on September 6th. You can download it at http://www.velocityware.com/download...filterbeta.zip
    Even with update, still crashing like a drunk in a Porsche with no brakes...
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    Even with update, still crashing like a drunk in a Porsche with no brakes...
    Lol..kinda funny.

ok, seriously, CallFilter is pretty crash free, so all of those crashes generally indicate that there is something conflicting with CallFilter. We have to figure out what app on your Treo is not following palm programming standards and preventing CallFilter from doing its job.

Feel free to email me a list of your apps to callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com, and hopefully we can figure out which app is the culprit.
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...