1.    #1  
    After connecting to the internet for a while (but not using blazer) there are times when I want to disconnect from the internet without tuning the wireless mode off (which also turns the phone off), plus I would rather not have to open blazer and disconnect there. Is there an easier and quicker way to disconnect from the internet, only?

Thanks,

Bill
    Using Snappermail, pressing "menu", then "i" will disconnect. Sometimes I have to do this to get my email to download.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    You can turn it off by going to the System, Preferences menu then tapping the "disconnect" button at the bottom...
    I use Battery Doctor, which cuts the Data upon power off. There may be other programs that do the same.
    Can you still receive a call with data powered off?
    From the Phone menu on sprint just dial 1 (voicemail) this disconnects data link and on sprint you can't use data while on voice call .. a little kudgy but with data connection on sprint users cann't receive voice calls. yet I'm told this will change with network upgrade not sure if the 600 will do both at once with present bios.

PW
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pw7fam
    From the Phone menu on sprint just dial 1 (voicemail) this disconnects data link and on sprint you can't use data while on voice call .. a little kudgy but with data connection on sprint users cann't receive voice calls. yet I'm told this will change with network upgrade not sure if the 600 will do both at once with present bios.

PW
    Whoa, wait a minute... This is not correct at all. Dialing voicemail (or any number for that matter) does NOT disconnect you from Vision. You CAN receive calls while connected to Vision so long as it's not actively transferring data. (as indicated by the data arrows turning green) GSM Treo's are no different from CDMA Treo's in this aspect, BTW.