Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ok here's the deal... I have two treo 600's gsm version that I'm about to sell on Ebay. I've been waiting for Verizon to come out with their version so now we are in treo bliss...

Anyway.. they were bought directly from treo because I was porting my number.. so they sent it activate it ( I believe) all I had to do was bring the treo to cingular.. they ported my number and I plugged the card in. I have updated the firmware (software) with the cingular update.. (but something tells me it's all the same.)

Bottom line, if I go to sell these, can I advertise them as unlocked GSM's?? one has palmone on it and the other has cingular on it. Any ideas from the brain trust out there????? Thank you in advance.
    Scott
  2. ADA
    Either borrow someone else's card on another network and see that it works, in which case you know it is unlocked, or simply say you believe they are unlocked - getting them unlocked is very simple, the codes are on sale on ebay for next to nothing...
    I bought mine on ebay - locked, but within the hour it was unlocked - the hour being the time taken for someone to send over the program...

If the PalmOne Treo is silver ask a bit more for it...
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    It is sliver. Thank you for the advice!
    Scott
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    why is the silver Treo going to be worth more? I thought that all GSM Treos were silver...