1.    #1  
    I have a serious problem in sending or replying to an SMS. This occurs even after a hard reset and with out installing any software/ programs.
    The problem is as follows:
    1. No respond in typing a SMS in the text part. Just hearing the click sound. (Could type numbers in the To: part)
    2. This problem is in all SMS messages (new/reply/quick text).
    3. This happens only when the device catches the network. (I.E. if I make a hard rest and the wireless mode is off, I can still type in the SMS normally either a new message or quick text; Until I turn on the wireless mode the and the device catches the network the problem occurs.

N.B. in all other applications (except SMS) the typing process is normal even when the Treo is catching the network.

Firmware: 03.05
    Software: Treo600-1.12-INT

Can anyone help?
    You're going to have issues with this one.
    Most people with a Treo 600 have problems with their SMS.
    you can check it out for yourself if you want...just simply do a search with the word SMS and you'll get a lot of posts with issues and hardly any answers.

The only advice I have for you is that if the problem just started happening, meaning it was working fine before, then it must be a software that you downloaded.
    In that case, you're going to have to find the culprit and delete it.
    If it's always been like that, then there isn't much you can do except for maybe getting a replacement.
    Sorry
  3.    #3  
    Actually this is a replacement that I have just received yesterday.
    Did the one you have prior have these issues?
    If not, then you need to send for another replacement :-/
  5.    #5  
    I found the solution, click the link below:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W....tem,CASE=9864

I hope it last problem.

6.    #6  
    To solve this problem install these two files

Good Luck

Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #7  
    I tried installing the 2 files it worked.