Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    strange, works for me. Does it work if you try sending the SMS from another phone or from your email acct?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    msafe saved my data twice, accidentally left my treo at a shop and a restaurant. I have to admit that the moment I realised that I had left my Treo, I was more scared about my data being stolen then the phone itself..sure the phone cost a lot but the data is invaluable. Fortunately I had msafe installed and all I did was send a SMS message to get it locked and a confirmation message was sent by my treo. One of the sales person gave me a call (I have the owner detail set and msafe display this information when the treo is locked) and I rushed back and sure enought she handed me back my locked treo...very please with msafe.
    hmm it works now. maybe be a bug from my (failed) attempts at upgrading the firmware. great app. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    ...I do love TreoHelper though because it can launch a SnapperMail fetch from SMS.
    How Is this accomplished? Is the fetch activiated by TreoHelper, or by Snapper on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    A few weeks ago I left my Treo in my car by accident as I picked up my mail (apartment). I realized it when I got to the mailbox and actually got excited that someone might steal it so I could SMS it.
    perhaps a little too excited about the feature
    Yeah Im weird like that It was really my way of dealing with the fear of my precious being taken.

TreoHelper gets the SMS and launches Snapper with a code that tells it to do a fetch. Do a search and you'll find some info.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12