1.    #1  
    Hi there.. I've only had my Treo 600 (Sprint) for almost 2 weeks now, but it seems that Blazer has totally stopped working. Every other Internet app (including Xino) connects to PCS Vision & works fine, but Blazer just seems almost never get past the "Sending..." stage. Any ideas? I've tried clearing all of the cached data, but to no avail. I don't want to have to do a hard reset if possible, though that may be necessary..
    I seem to have the same problem. I'm not sure why. I can send and receive emails using snapper, listen to shoutcast on pockettunes... yet when I try to surf using Blazer, I get nowhere (sometimes it works - but frequently it doesn't).

Very frustrating.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by calebu2
    I seem to have the same problem. I'm not sure why. I can send and receive emails using snapper, listen to shoutcast on pockettunes... yet when I try to surf using Blazer, I get nowhere (sometimes it works - but frequently it doesn't).

Very frustrating.
    yeah, I still have two days to return the thing for a full refund.. If I can't get this fixed by then, I'm highly considering returning it.
    Call Sprint's wireless web tech support.
    I was having a problem acessing the Web and was told by tech support it could be attributed to the weather storms, which I doubt since it began prior to the SC storms. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. My HS e-mail the same. If it continues I will do as instructed and take it in for a diagnostic. **sigh**
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I am as well having the same problems you are. i just started using WebPro and that works fine for my uses. I just figured sprint was having problems in their dns servers or the proxy was AFU.....
    drive fast, and live long enough to spend your money
    try calling tech€
    last post messed up... call tech support at *2 and it will auto update your prl to new version 1024 , should fix this
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanovak3681
    last post messed up... call tech support at *2 and it will auto update your prl to new version 1024 , should fix this
    Looks like I'm already on 10024. Web starting working again today, it's definitely much much faster and reliable than it had been this past week. I hope it keeps up this way.
    Sanovak - why would updating the PRL help with data transfer issues? If the "R" in PRL is "roaming", won't think only help you when roaming? Or help to prevent you from roaming (which doesn't seem to be the problem in the cases above)?

A lot of folks suggest updating PRL to fix a whole host of issues and I want to make sure there isn't something magic about PRL other than reducing romaing and/or making roaming a little better...
    Could your Blazer issues be related to a corrupt web cookies file? I've had cases when deleting the web cookies file helps a lot - like when Blazer takes minutes to start up. The file to delete is called "Web Cookies" and is recreated when blazer startes again (although you will lose your old cookies - like your username and password to auto-log you into Treo Central).