1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is there a flaw in the palm datebook program? Aren't I supposed to be able to cycle through the views whenever I press the calendar button? Even the preferences says you can do so. But when I press the Calendar button it just brings me to the regular today screen. What's up with that?
    I have no problem with pressing the calendar button. It just cyles through the different views. Do you have software installed that could be changing the function of your calendar button?
    Quote Originally Posted by CHiNNuTS
    Is it just me or is there a flaw in the palm datebook program? Aren't I supposed to be able to cycle through the views whenever I press the calendar button? Even the preferences says you can do so. But when I press the Calendar button it just brings me to the regular today screen. What's up with that?
    Another thing you can check is your Dateboook preferences:

There you can specify which views to cycle through when you repeatedly press the calendar button. If it's set to day view only, you'll get the result you describe.

Pete
    You also may have to reset the hard buttons back to their default (even if they are already using the defaults) in order for it to work.

Prefs -> Buttons -> Default

I had the same problem and clicking "Default" on that screen fixed it.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."